Chapter 119 How did it become the memory of a fish?

But he still knew the priorities. Most importantly, Jian Zhiqing, who always encountered problems, also knew it. Since he asked to notify Captain Lin, it might be related to them.

He immediately sent his own son out again.

"Go, go to the garrison, or find Captain Lin, it's urgent, and then take him to the foot of the mountain. Li Zhiqing will take me up later, and let her come back to wait for you at the foot of the mountain."

Li Yan on the side unknowingly took a job, and it was the kind that couldn't be pushed.

Beating her legs, Li Yan swore that she must rest for a few days, at least three days, and must not go up the mountain. Her legs were worn out.

Back in the cave, Jian still smuggled out a kettle and pinched his nose to give Cheng Chao a few sips of water.

Well, it worked very well, and he woke him up.

"Cough cough cough..."

After a deafening cough, Cheng Chao threw himself against the stone wall again,

"Can I doubt that you want to choke me to death?"

He still had the strength to speak, so he should be fine.

"You still have the energy to think, it seems that there is no problem?"

After all, he is also a passionate age, so he naturally wants to show off.

"Yeah, I won't die."

Jian Dan didn't bring a backpack, and couldn't take out big things. He looked at him,

"Can you still hold on? I have asked someone to call for help.

You can't burn your brain, right?"

Cheng Chao didn't realize that he had a fever. After saying this, he felt his face getting hot and his brain became dull.

"It should be, right?"

Jian Dan was even more careless,

"Ah, that's fine, it's okay , it is also a work injury if it is burned. "

Cheng Chao, not knowing what his mood should be, could not help coughing again,

"Um, do you have any water?"

Jian Dan handed the kettle over, Cheng Chao gulped it down, and breathed a sigh of relief,

"Ah! I am so thirsty."

Jian Dan sat on the stone on the ground and asked with interest,

"How many days have you been trapped here?"

Cheng Chao seemed to have a little blush, but it was not clear with his unshaven beard, but there was a little red on the tip of his ear.

"I can't remember clearly, maybe six or seven days?

It wasn't that serious at the beginning. Although I was injured at that time, I could still move and my consciousness was still clear. I still remember that it happened to rain the next day, and I climbed out to get rain water to drink.

After the rain, that night, I seemed to have a fever, and all the things I had lost in the mountains in the past few days were gone.

It was difficult to move a step with the wound on my body. I didn't have any medicine, so I could only hold on like this.

A few days ago, I still held on to hope, always thinking that someone would find this place soon, but day by day, after the rain, I knew that I was just waiting to die."