Chapter 93 It's almost Chinese New Year

This is true, simple and not stubborn, nodding obediently,

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember, I will pay attention to it next time."

Then he handed over the basket in his hand,

"Here, here, bring these over for Heidan to try,"

I sat down as soon as I came in, and I almost forgot what I had, a bottle of canned fruit, a bottle of canned meat, a pack of biscuits, a pack of brown sugar, a bottle of malted milk, and a pack of fruit candy.

Now these things are all substantial, squeezed full in this basket, and placed on the kang, it is still very conspicuous.

Liu Weimin and others' first reaction was naturally to refuse,

"You girl, don't you treat us as outsiders? Why do you do this?"

"That's right, Xiao Jian, the educated youth, this is not the way to do it. What do you have to do, isn't it your uncle's responsibility?"

Wang Guihua didn't know the specific situation, so she followed the old man to persuade, while Liu Jianshe looked at the things in the basket in surprise. This gift, is it a bit too heavy? How big a favor is this?

Jian Dan pushed the basket inwards,

"Aunt, how can I be so polite? Uncle, this is not mine. It was sent to me as a thank you for saving that person last time. Brother Jianshe should have remembered it and went to find him."

After saying this, Liu Jianshe also matched the number. Ah, that day.

He wanted to say something, but turned around to look at his father first.

Liu Weimin looked at the things and confirmed it again,

"It's not yours?"

"No,"

"You didn't take them all?"

"No, hehe, don't worry, I still kept some for myself. This is a snack for Heidan."

Heidan has been looking at it for a long time, watching his grandparents and father pushing it back and forth. He is greedy, but he didn't dare to move without his parents saying anything. He hid behind Wang Guihua and watched secretly.

Jian Dan was talking, and he could meet the sparkling eyes when he looked up. He was drooling, but he could not make a sound.

Don't even think about it. At this time, you can't even eat, and you still want snacks? I guess this kid has never eaten any snacks. That look in his eyes is still fixed on the basket.

"Uncle, aunt, brother Jianshe, it will be dark soon. I will leave first. I have to go to the educated youth point to see Li Zhiqing."

Wang Guihua looked at the old man. If he didn't refuse, he would accept it?

She saw the look in the child's eyes, but these were not just a few biscuits or candies. She dared to accept them. For so many, she still had to see what the old man thought.

Liu Weimin nodded and didn't say no.

"Let's go, don't run away this time. The two people rescued yesterday are fine. The third master sent them back. Don't be careless. Don't be afraid of anything just because you have good legs and feet. These two people often go up the mountain. Didn't they get into trouble?"

"Uncle, are those two really from Liujiatun?"

Liu Weimin's mouth began to curl up unconsciously. It was rare for him to be proud in front of them in so many years.

"Huh, is it? Are you showing off? If it weren't for you, I don't know if I would be discovered by now?"

Jian Dan waved his hand and went out. He thought, your mouth corners are curled up.