Chapter 187 The Capitalist Son-in-Law

I always thought that farmers had the hardest life, but I ignored the fact that cities didn't have everything in those days.

Everything was supplied with tickets, and often in short supply.

As I thought about it, I got distracted, and a sentence suddenly popped up in my mind,

"Why not eat meat?"

I couldn't help but laugh at myself. If she really didn't care about worldly things, she might have asked.

Lin He stretched out his hand and waved it in front of her eyes,

"What are you thinking about? Why are you so happy?"

As he was talking, there was a commotion outside. Lin He and several salesmen from the supply and marketing cooperative changed their faces immediately. Jian Dan saw that something was wrong and it was not suitable to run out at this juncture. He gently pulled Lin He and asked in a low voice,

"Sister, what's the matter? What happened?"

Lin He took a deep breath and suppressed the anger that surged up,

"Don't get involved in this, kid. If you encounter this in the future, hide quickly. Do you hear me? These beasts are unreasonable."

There was still something he didn't say in his heart. Although this girl is small, it must be said that this little face is getting more and more beautiful. If those beasts see this, they might start a riot again.

Seeing Jian Dan couldn't respond, he stretched out his hand and pulled twice more,

"Did you hear me? Don't come to the county town recently. If you encounter such things, hide quickly. Don't join in the fun. Don't be curious. Did you hear me?"

After being scolded several times in a row, Jian Dan naturally sobered up and felt like speaking,

"I know, sister. I'm definitely not curious. I'll stay away from her."

This is so clear. Even if she is kind, she should appreciate it, but what she does is her own business.

Li Yan and the others were also startled. The joy of exchanging money was washed away by several points, and their faces were full of malice and fear.

It happened that all the things were sold out, and they ran over with empty baskets on their backs and surrounded Jian Dan.

They all went to the countryside for various reasons, but they really had never faced such a situation.

A group of half-grown children aged fifteen, sixty, seventeen or eighteen passed by the door, shouting and making a fuss. The people in front were pulling ropes and tying two people. To be precise, they were dragged by them. They staggered, and the rough straw sandals on their feet were soaked with dazzling red.

Every step he took would leave two pairs of bloody footprints, one large and one small. The man was still trying his best to protect the child beside him. The teenagers around him were playing a prank. When the man was about to get close to the child, they would tighten the rope violently. The little child couldn't keep up and would fall to the ground violently, which made them laugh. The man clenched his fists again and again, with anger, resentment, heartache, and finally despair in his eyes.

The little child had a blank expression on his face, and his clothes were torn by being scraped or cut maliciously.

Although there was still sunshine, the whistling autumn wind still poured in mercilessly. The little body shivered from time to time, but still followed woodenly.

It was probably because the two people were too boring, they didn't cry or have foot pain. These people really had no sense of accomplishment. The two people in front gathered together and chattered a few words, then walked towards the child with a smirk on their faces, and the man's hands clenched tightly again.