Chapter 153 Is there life again?

Today is the second day of rest. Yesterday, the bullock cart went to the commune, but not today. The educated youths were resting in their respective rooms. As soon as Li Yan and the others entered the yard, they were naturally discovered.

Chen Hongli and Du Xiuling were washing clothes in the yard. When they saw them, they habitually wanted to say a few words. As soon as they opened their mouths, they saw Jian Dan coming in with them. Chen Hongli immediately thought of the scene of being kicked away yesterday. Her face kept changing, and she cursed in her heart. She didn't dare to say a word, and even her hands that twisted the clothes were trembling.

Li Yan and the others also knew that they were not easy to deal with. They didn't want to say much, so they took Jian Dan and Mingzhu directly into the yard.

Looking left and right, Chen Hongli and Du Xiuling were washing clothes, Wang Hongmei was drying firewood under the window, and in the open window, Tang Cui's shadow could be vaguely seen flashing by. Su Hong pushed the door out to pour water, and her eyes met Li Yan's.

Su Hong is a quiet person, and Li Yan has no prejudice against her. She nodded and naturally looked away.

"Look, this is the Youth Educator's Home. We have four groups of youth educated in the first batch. The first batch is a simple one. The house just now was bought by her. She does not live in the Youth Educator's Home.

We are the second batch, and these rooms here, they are the third batch,"

He approached Mingzhu and lowered his voice,

"They are the group with Lin Dongfang, the youth educated in the home."

Pointing to the rooms on both sides,

"Then the six youth educated in the two rooms here arrived a day earlier than you. Logically, you should be considered the same group. Do you want to live with them or live by yourself? Anyway, regardless of other conditions, this place is quite large, with large rooms and many rooms."

Mingzhu saw the expressions of people inside and outside the courtyard when they entered the courtyard just now. After entering the courtyard for such a long time, no one said hello or anything like that. Mingzhu could see that this was all contradictory.

After a while, she also realized that the personalities of the people around her looked good and their eyes were clear.

As for the people opposite, she should not try.

She did not hesitate. Although she came here somewhat reluctantly, she was indeed here for Lin Dongfang. She did not want to argue with them all day long. She did not hesitate. She immediately pointed to an empty room, smiled embarrassedly, and said loudly,

"I have been following my brother and his ass since I was a child. I don't know if it has something to do with this. Every night, the snoring is deafening.

Before coming, I was still hesitant. What can I do about this problem? Female educated youth are not like boys. What if this affects everyone's rest?

Oh, since this situation can be avoided, then I must live alone. This solves a worry for me.

Is the wall here soundproof? Otherwise, I'd better choose the farthest room?"

Li Yan and others smiled. What kind of snoring can penetrate the wall?

Since they had chosen, they didn't say much. They helped carry the simple luggage into the house, and then went back to their own rooms to get rags to help clean up.

This room was swept once the year Li Yan and her friends moved in. At that time, firewood was stored there for a whole winter. Now there was nothing to clean except the ash. The house was bare.