Chapter 196 Sister is Awesome

Sun Xiang also heard the girl's clamor, thinking something was wrong, so she went into the house to see, and saw the children sitting by the kang sharing snacks.

Xiaohua answered straightforwardly,

"Sister Jian said that the little sister's name is Jian Xin, Xiao Xinxin, how nice it sounds."

She tilted her head and thought for a while,

"Grandma, mother, how about I change my name, too, I'll be called, Da Xinxin?"

After sending away a few children and the puppy, the house became completely quiet, and Jiandan was a little uncomfortable for a while.

With one more person in the house, many things need to be purchased or relocated.

For example, Xiaohua can temporarily wear her outer clothes for replacement, but she can't wear someone else's underwear.

Moreover, the temperature was dropping that day, and Xiaoxin only had the clothes on her body, and the most urgent thing was cotton-padded clothes and cotton shoes, and she didn't have any underwear. So there was really a lot to do.

Jiandan felt more and more that she had brought trouble upon herself.

But no matter how much she thought, she did not hesitate to turn out the cotton and fabric.

After a while, she also went out with her bag.

Xiaohua is a very generous sister. She generously shared the snacks that she could not bear to eat with her new friends. Of course, her good looks and good behavior accounted for part of the reason. Another reason may be that this little sister is from Sister Jian's family. The idol filter sometimes accounts for a large proportion.

The child's appetite is not big. It has just been a short time since he finished breakfast. After eating a piece of peach cake, his little belly bulged.

When Jian Jian entered the room, the little child was sitting on the edge of the kang holding a large teacup and drinking water. When he saw Jian Jian coming in, his eyes lit up instantly. He put down the teacup and was about to slide down to the ground.

The old lady stretched out her hand and pulled her up.

"Why are you in such a hurry? Aren't you coming here? I knew you had to come. You said that your matter was too sudden. You said that you were just a child, and you had another child."

Xiao Xin's short hair was snoring behind Jian Dan, and he sat down on the edge of the kang.

"It's okay. At least she caught up. Otherwise, wouldn't I have to worry about her? I can't let her live on her own. You said, she is so small, and she doesn't know how to resist when she is bullied. You said, I can't rest assured if I put her in the hands of others. I'd better raise her myself. She is my sister."

As she spoke, she began to sigh Angry,

"To be honest, if I hadn't run into my uncle, I wouldn't have recognized her when I saw her face to face. It wasn't until yesterday when I was taking a bath that I realized she was a little girl. I thought she was a younger brother.

Third Master saw her yesterday. This child looked so good that people would believe she was a little beggar. Who could tell she was a little girl?

She's like this even when she's with her biological father. Who knows what she'd be like if someone else raised her.

Anyway, I'm alone here, so just think of her as a companion. It's good for us two sisters to grow up together, isn't it?"

"You, you1"