Chapter 194 Going out for a walk

The first night of living together was safe.

The autumn harvest was over, and there was no need to go to work, so Jiandan was not in a hurry.

In addition, I didn't go to bed early yesterday, and woke up in the middle of the night. I didn't sleep well when I fell asleep. I felt tired when I woke up. I was still lingering in the quilt and didn't want to get up. Who knew I would fall asleep again in a daze.

When I opened my eyes again, the first feeling was a lot more relaxed.

I got up and touched the warm clothes under the mattress, but I touched a pair of small hands?

Jiandan was so scared that he immediately shrank back, and then he remembered that there was another person in the room.

Turning his head, he saw the little girl sitting in the corner of the kang, and the quilt was folded up. Only Jiandan's bedding was left on the kang, lying horizontally on the edge of the kang.

Jiandan felt his face blush for no reason.

"Hey, why didn't you call me when you woke up? Are you hungry?"

Put on clothes, fold up the quilt, and touch the kang. Well, the heat from last night was almost gone.

"Is it cold? Wait, I'll go light the fire and it will be warm in a while."

Add water to the big pot and light the fire first. The child has already followed Jiandan down to the field. Jiandan took a look and didn't chase her away. Instead, he talked to her about family matters.

"What do you want to eat in the morning? Porridge? Or do you want egg cake? Buns?"

The Sheng family had a good life, but at the age of this child, it is estimated that she may not remember.

Anyway, their father and son will definitely not have a good life recently. Listening to Jiandan's words, she secretly swallowed her saliva. She was already hungry at this time, and the more she talked, the hungrier she became.

However, this child is not stupid. She may not understand the meaning of living under someone else's roof, but she is also aware of it.

"It's okay. Sister cooks deliciously."

Jiandan took out a handful of millet, washed the rice quickly, and poured it into another pot. Then he took two burning firewood directly from the stove pit and pressed two more pieces. The pot was even hotter and soon came up with steam.

The millet porridge quickly rippled, and I stirred it to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pot. I put a curtain on it. I guess this porridge is not enough to satisfy my hunger, so I heated up a few more buns.

"Ha, let's drink millet porridge and eat buns today, okay?"

I covered the pot here, and the water in the pot over there was boiling. While filling the thermos, I added half a pot of cold water. After the hot and cold were neutralized, I scooped it twice and poured it into the washbasin.

"Come and wash your face, and get ready for dinner."

Xiao Xinxin was smaller, so Jiandan simply put the washbasin at the door.

"Come on, this is a towel for wiping your face. By the way, can you brush your teeth?"

Most people would definitely not care about this, but thinking about Sheng Zhiyuan and Xiao Xinxin's politeness yesterday, Jiandan felt that he should pay attention to details.

Sure enough, the little head nodded obediently, that's good, a clean child always gets a few more points than a sloppy one.

"Okay, the toothbrush and toothpaste are here, can you finish it yourself?"