Chapter 81 This kind of weather is also the first time for them

The mind became clearer and clearer, but Jiandan became more and more helpless and irritable. Why was he so entangled about sleeping?

In the end, between staring blankly and going into the base to work, Jiandan chose to count sheep.

I don't know how many times he counted, but Jiandan felt that he had golden stars in front of his eyes, and then he felt a little sleepy.

Although he was still a little groggy when he got up the next day, it was better than the previous two days. He didn't feel that his brain was completely blank. After breakfast, he was almost the same as usual.

Jiandan himself sighed that this body was still a child, young and energetic, and recovered quickly. Otherwise, if he stayed up all night, he would have to take three or four days to recover.

I haven't been out for several days. When I opened the door, I was hit by a full of cold air. It was very fresh. I took a breath and even my chest felt much clearer.

It hasn't snowed in the past few days. The yard still looks like it was swept a few days ago, and there is still a layer of frost on it. The snow in the backyard is still the scene that was specially scratched before, but the top layer has formed a thick hard crust. When you step on it, "crack" and "crunch", the sound is very crisp.

There are already villagers walking outside. It is estimated that someone wants to go up and pick up more firewood before the mountain is closed.

"Jian Zhiqing, Jian Zhiqing,"

Before entering the house, the door was knocked, and it was Li Yan's cheerful voice that came in,

"She should be at home, right? Was there smoke coming out of the chimney just now?"

"Well, look, it's still smoking. It's normal that you can't hear it when the doors and windows are closed. Speak louder."

Jian Jian laughed, turned around and took down the bolt, and opened the door,

"How did you get here?"

Several educated youths were outside the door, all in order. In front was Li Yan, who was holding up her hand and was about to continue knocking on the door. A step behind was Lin Zhaodi and Tan Yajun. Seeing Jian Jian come out , all put on a smile,

"Jian Zhiqing, you can really stay at home?"

"Yes, I was thinking of looking for you to roast chestnuts later, and you came."

Tan Yajun was also more cheerful than when she first came, which showed that she had a good time at the Zhiqing camp these days,

"We haven't been out for the past few days. It's too cold. It seems to be a little better today. We plan to go up the mountain to see if we can pick up some more firewood. Do you want to go with Jian Zhiqing?"

Jian Jian then noticed that several people were carrying backpacks with wooden knife handles exposed on them.

Looking towards the foot of the mountain, there were many villagers there. Jian Jian nodded,

"Then I will go with you. You can come in and warm up first. I'll go get something."

Li Yan looked at the people on her side,

"We won't go in. We'll wait for you here for a while."

They had all been in Jian Jian's hut before, and they knew the size. It was not spacious enough for two people. There were four of them, and there was also a male Zhiqing, and they were going to leave soon, so there was no need to squeeze in.

Jian Dan nodded nonchalantly, turned around and walked back,

"Wait a minute, I'll get the things and come out right away."