{3} I missed you

Sadly, but true. I don't not own Teen Wolf or any of the characters, expect for Ivy and the plot twist that she adds to the the story.

••••

Now enjoy your reading.

••••

The Twins Little Sister - Chapter 3

I watched as Ethan tired to explain to Danny on why he couldn't stay in Beacon Hills anymore but leaving out the supernatural things out of the explanation.

"I just don't think that I can stay."

"Actually, it's okay."

"You're breaking up with me?"

"I like you a lot. You're incredibly good-looking and smart and sweet. And I just don't think that I can do it."

Man, this is one of those moments that I just wish that we weren't moving. Danny and Ethan are such a cute couple. Man, it sucks that they are breaking up.

"Date me?"

"Date a werewolf."

Wait what. You mean that Danny knew this the whole time and didn't say anything at all. Damn, Danny I give you credit there.

"You knew?"

"Dude, it's Beacon Hills."

I saw Ethan give Danny a kiss goodbye. To be honest, I never understood why people kiss each other after they break up.

I went up to Danny and gave him a hug. Damn it man, I'm really going to miss Danny so much. He's like a brother to me, well besides Ethan and ... Aiden.

"Danny, I'm gonna miss you so much."

"So am I, Ivy. You grew on me and I'm gonna miss you so much. Your like a little sister to me."

"Don't you ever forget about me Danny."

"Trust me, Ivy. I won't ever forget you."

I have Danny one last hug before Ethan spoke.

"Come one Ivy, let's go."

I nodded and started to follow behind Ethan. But way before I stopped myself I dead on my tracks.

"What's wrong Ivy?"

"Ethan, I have to go say bye to my friend Mason. It wouldn't be fair if I didn't say bye before I leave. Can I please go?"

"Of course you can, Ivy. I'll meet you outside the school alright."

"Ivy. I thought you already left."

"You really thought that I would leave you without saying goodbye."

"Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting."

"Did you seriously just use a Peter Pan quote on me?"

"Maybe"

"Ohh, Mason."

"But seriously don't forget me. Ivy, like ever because if you do, I'll hunt you down. I really wish you weren't moving away."

"Mason, how could I ever forget such an amazing friend like you. You have been there for me no matter what the situation was and I seriously have no idea on how to repay you. But I really wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for me. And I'm sure as hell going to miss you. But Mason, you know the real reason on why I'm leaving. I just don't think that I can stay here."

I ended it with the same line that Ethan used on Danny when they ended things.

"Ivy, I understand that your brother's death really hurted you, but no matter what I'll always be here for you whenever you need me. No matter how far away we are from each other. Don't you ever ever forget that and me."

This is why Mason is my best friend and why I love him to death. I hugged him and started to cry.

"Ivy, don't cry. You'll see me again and soon. Just watch."

••••

I woke up from a very interesting dream. I guess Mason was right. I will see him again after all. I wish I'll get to see Danny again, even though I'm gonna see Mason after all this time.

••••

"So the Peter Hale is making breakfast for once."

"Really Ivy, I know how to cook and no it's not the first time."

Peter and I we're having a pretty good conversation until we heard the loft door opening.

Peter reacted fast and pulled me behind him. Him trying to protect me. Yeah it's so weird to me also. Just as weird as it sounds.

Soon I noticed that the person who entered the loft was seriously the one and only.

Derek Hale

••••

"So."

I started the conversation off.

"Derek, where have you been these couple of days that you forgot to pick up at the airport a couple of days ago."

With that Derek explained everything and when I say everything, I mean everything.

How Kate, Allison's aunt, is back from the dead and how she kidnapped Derek. And took him to Mexico to some church and turned him to the age that Derek trusted Kate. So meaning that 15 year old Derek was running around town a few days ago. How Scott and his pack turned him back to regular Derek.

Yeah, so all that happened while me and Peter were home at the loft watching movies and ordering take out.

••••

"Derek, come on, I'm going to be late on my first day back."

So Derek had signed me back at Beacons Hills high school, and boy was I nervous to go back to school here.

"You know that I'm only doing this once and that's it's. Your going to be taking the bus after today to school."

"Yeah yeah. Now let's go sour wolf."

I waited outside the school building while Derek went to go get my schedule for the rest of the year.

"Here you go Ivy. Now go, you probably gonna have a lot to catch up on."

"Yeah yeah sour wolf."

"Stop calling me a sour wolf."

"Nah, sour wolf."

••••

"I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you enter the building but boy is it truly you?"

I closed my locker to see who was speaking. Oh my gawd.

"MASON"

I hugged him so tightly man, but he hugged back either way. I quickly let go of him, worried that I might have crushed him.

"Oh my gawd. I'm so sorry, Mason. Did I hurt you?"

"No, Ivy. I'm fine. But boy am I glad that my best friend is back."

"And for good this time. I missed you so much, Mas."

"Well, Ivy. I did tell you five months ago when you first left Beacon Hills that we'll see each other soon. And was I right?"

"Yes, Mason you was right this whole time."

"Why thank you."