{19} The Missing Case of Ivy and Liam

"It's not just that we were friends with them

"It's not just that we were friends with them. They were using us for their cover. I mean, professional killers were using us. How are you two not freaking out about that?" Mason questioned as the three of us were jogging.

We have been jogging for about 20 minutes or so and boy was I tired. I really need to start working out more. These werewolves powers aren't going to do me so well if I'm not even in shape.

"Trust me, I'm freaking out about a lot," Liam said; I could tell that there was something else worrying him, but I decided not to push it.

"If you're asking me, I'm just glad they didn't kill us," yet. However, I didn't say the 'yet' part out loud, since dear old Mason doesn't know anything about the supernatural.

Liam gave me a look before he started running faster.

"Liam, slow down. Liam! Hey, Liam." Mason yelled as Liam disappeared from our view.

I turn to Mason and, "Don't worry, I'll get him." Before beginning to chase after Liam, leaving Mason all alone, by himself.

I noticed that Liam had started to use his werewolf abilities to run faster, so I also used mines because there was no way in hell; I could catch up to him without a little werewolf help. From a distance, Liam could be heard groaning, but of course one needed super hearing to actually hear the groaning.

'What in the bloody hale is happening.' I thought to myself before I began to speed up.

I finally catch up to where Liam was at, but only noticed that Liam was on the ground, holding onto his stomach as if it hurt. I immediately ran towards Liam, dropping onto my knees; so that he may use me as support.

The sound of a car door opening was heard, and walking out of it; was no one but Garrett himself. My arms soon found themselves wrapped around Liam's neck, pulling him closer to me.

"Hey, Liam and Ivy," Garrett spoke while walking closer towards us with some sort of knife in his hand.

"Sorry about missing movie night, but don't worry. I got something else planned." He spoke once again, before stabbing Liam with it. Before I could let out a scream his hand was soon covering my mouth, darkness soon following it as if it was a lost puppy.

••••

Third Point Of View

"Sorry, guys, both Liam and Ivy skipped my class. Maybe they're sick, such like me." Coach sickly spoke as he continued taking sips from his bottle; in hopes that it would make him feel better. The two boys, Scott and Mason, were watching his every action.

After both Liam and Ivy had disappeared from their morning run, Mason began getting worried when neither of them would answer their phones and were nowhere to be found. So he turned to the first person he knew, who might know where his two best friends are; that person being the one and only, Scott McCall.