{Epilogue}

Ivy rode shotgun with 'Invisible' by Zara Larsson blasting through the radio as Derek drove them to the nearest department store

Ivy rode shotgun with 'Invisible' by Zara Larsson blasting through the radio as Derek drove them to the nearest department store. The pair was on a mission to find Ivy a suitcase, seeing as the one she came with at the beginning of the year had broken while they were trying to pack.

"Are you nervous about seeing your brother again?" Derek questioned as he remained focus on the road in front of him.

"A little bit. I mean I miss Ethan so much, but I'm not ready to leave everyone behind."

"What do Mason and Liam have to say about you leaving for the summer?"

Ivy remained silent.

"Ivy. Please tell me that you have told your, friends."

Ivy was silent once more.

"Ivy. They deserve to know."

Ivy sighed. "And they will. I just haven't found the proper time to tell."

"Sooner, rather than later, Ivy."

"I know." Ivy ran a hand through her hair. "I just don't know if I'm coming back. You know the deal I had with Ethan. One last year."

"But wasn't that what you wanted?"

"It was, at first. But now, not so much."

"How come?"

Ivy didn't answer.

"Let me guess, it has something to do with Scott's little beta."

Ivy nodded.

"You know I didn't mean to. My plan was just to keep my head down, not fall for a beta."

Luckily for the pair, Derek had pulled into the parking lot just as Ivy finished speaking.

"You love him?" Derek questioned.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" Ivy said as she took off her seatbelt and exited the car.

Now to find a proper working suitcase, Ivy though as the two entered the store.

---

Ivy, stood by the Beacon Hills High School sign as she waited for her boyfriend and Mason to arrive. It was their last day of school and classes have just ended. Summer has officially begun. In just a week or so, Ivy will be sitting on a plane back to Australia to finally be reunited with her brother. She was ready to see her brother again, this year has been the longest that she has ever been away from him. She missed Ethan so much. But seeing her brother once more means leaving Liam and Mason behind.

Meaning she had to tell her boyfriend and her best friend that she was leaving soon. Like Derek said, before it was too late.

"Ivy!" Her boyfriend called out to her, breaking her from her train of thoughts.