{13} Moment of Truth

Kira's car finally stopped at Lydia's lake house. And I was right about Kira lying. The lake house was completely empty, besides a few cars and a motorcycle parked outside. Meaning that Scott and the whole gang were here.

"Where is everyone?"

Looks like Liam was having the same thought as me.

"They're here. It's a small party."

"That's not what you said in the car -"

Liam added to my sentence well more like finished it.

"You said everyone was coming."

I rolled my eyes at her statement. She seriously needs to learn better lying skills.

"They are. They're late. And we're early -"

I zoned out of Kira's rambling and whisper to Liam.

"Why do I feel like this is all a set up & there's really no party."

Liam took in what I said and thought for a moment and nodded to me.

"Yeah, I definitely agree with you, Ivy."

"I know you do."

Liam rolled his eyes at me and I lightly punched him on the side. He chuckled at my action and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

We walked inside the lake house and let me tell you I was right. Party my ass.

Both Liam and I turned our heads to each other and then turned our heads to Kira.

"Sorry."

Sorry my ass.
Liam was the first to speak.

"What the hell is this?"

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam."

Really, Stiles. Intervention my ass.

"And we're the only ones that can help."

Oh, things are sure going perfectly, right now.

••••

"Werewolf? -"
          Liam said pointing to Scott.

"-Werecoyote-" 
              Malia

"-Banshee-"
           Lydia

"-Fox?"
         Kira

"Kitsune. But fox works."

Really Kira.

"What are you?"
           Pointing to the one and only, Stiles.

"Uh for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil.

He's not a bloody kid for god's sake Stiles. I suddenly started cringing over the thought of Void Stiles and the Nogitsunes. I'm guessing Liam had noticed what was going on with me and whisper to my ear.

"Everything's going to be alright."

I nodded my head, letting out a loud breathe that I didn't even noticed I was holding. After Liam noticed that I was alright, he continued talking.

"What are you now?"

"Better. Ummm..."

Really Stiles really.

Liam's eyes started to roam around the room until they landed on a pair of chains laying on the table.

A small "oh shit, not this again" left my mouth and I'm guessing Liam heard it, since his face quickly turned to me.

"Ivy, do you know something?"

Oh crap,

"Ummmm... it's a long story actually."

I try to cover up any sense of lying by laughing.

Liam was about to respond, but was suddenly cut off by the one and only Stiles Stilinski.

What's up with Stiles always interrupting a conversation between me and Liam?

"Wait, you're Ivy?"

"Umm, yeah."

Liam kept giving weird glares trying to figure out what Stiles would possibly want from me.

"Ivy? As in the twins little sister."

"Uhhhh..."

Suddenly before Stiles could speak, Liam interrupted him.

"Twins little sister? Ivy, what the hell is he talking about? Who are the twins?"

Before I could respond to Liam, Stiles once again interrupted me.

What the hale is up with people interrupting my sentences?

"The twins were a pair of werewolves. They could merge into this really big werewolf. And they were Ivy's older brothers."

I really wanted to kill Stiles at this very moment with my own bare hands. But sadly I knew I couldn't.

I was scared, no I was more like terrified to look at Liam right now. Before I was able to say something back to Stiles, Scott spoke up.

"Stiles enough."

But I didn't let that from stopping me.

"Yes, Stiles enough. Stop talking like their both dead."

Looks like Stiles couldn't get the bloody hint.

"Well technically one of them is actually dead."

At this moment, I couldn't care. I wanted to hurt him. But before I could have actually attack Stiles, Liam held me down. While Scott spoke.

"STILES ENOUGH."

I could sense some madness into Scott's sentence.

But either way, I finally forced myself to look at Liam. Liam's had a whole look of confusion, wonder, and a bit of betrayal.

I can tell that he's dying to know what happened to Aiden, and why I lied to him. But thankfully he didn't ask.

But he did speak either way.

"Ivy, ar-are you a werewolf, too?"

Oh gawd, Liam Dunbar just stutter.

So much for a living a "normal" life.

Looks like it's time for the moment of truth.

"Umm... look Liam..."

Liam most definitely had a look on his, expressing that he's not quite ready to hear what I have to tell him.

"Ivy, just tell me."

Here goes nothing.

"I'm a werewolf."