{11} Plan Sexy Walk

•Since this book just hit 6K reads. {Thanks for 6K reads 😫😫}
Here's a new chapter ☺️

Enjoy your reading.

*Warning: Change of POV's*

••••••

Scott's P.O.V

I had called a pack meeting since tonight is a full moon and its Liam's first full moon. I needed help, especially from my pack. Everyone was already here, expect for Lydia.

"Dude, where the hell is Lydia, she's late." Stiles had mentioned.

"Stiles, I seriously don't know."

But, I was lying. I had an idea on where Lydia might be. The last time I saw her, she was with Ivy. So I'm guessing she's still with Ivy.

Before you think about it, I still consider Ivy and Ethan a part of my pack. But after Aiden's death, I never actually got to tell them that, since they both left without saying goodbye. They just disappeared. Not leaving behind a since piece of clue where they might have gone to.

"Sorry, I'm late."

Lydia's voice had pulled me out away from my thoughts.

"Lydia, where the hell have you been." Stiles asked.

Sometimes I wonder if Stiles still has feelings for Lydia.

"I was doing something important."

"What could possibly be more important than a pack meeting?"

...Ivy... ran through my mind.

"Alright Stiles, calm down. Lydia's here and that's all that matters."

Stiles had left my side and went back to Malia.

•••••

"I'm not sharing my basement."

"Actually, it's my basement. And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

"All right, she's still learning."

I love my pack, I really do, but sometimes they forgot the actual reason on why I had called a pack meeting. I decided to join onto the conversation.

"But, we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them."

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?"

...Good point....

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little b*st*rd and throw him in the lake."

Why hasn't Stiles gotten through his head that we aren't trying to kill Liam, but save him...

"I'm in."

Oh my gawd

••••

Kira's P.O.V

I can't believe that they are making me do this.

'You can do this Kira. You got this.' I thought to myself.

'Be A Vixen.'

The school bell has just rung and I had noticed that Liam had just got out of his class.

Now, I just got to catch his attention.

I walked as sexy as I could, but of course i ended up falling on the ground.

How great.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Fine. You want to go to a party tonight."

"Yeah sure, but can I bring a friend. I wouldn't want to go to without her."

Damn really, he just has to bring a friend. This was not part of the plan. Greattttt

"Definitely, but I should ask the host of the party, if that's okay with her. But mind me asking, what your friend's name?"

"Yeah, that's fine and her name is Ivy."

••••

"Scott, we have a tiny problem."

"What's wrong Kira? Did the plan not work?"

"It worked, sorta. Liam won't come to the park unless his friend Ivy gets to come along."

"That's fine. Tell him he can bring her along."

"But, Scott-"

"Kira, just tell Liam, Ivy can come, it's no big deal."

••••

"Liam, the host of the party said that you can bring your friend Ivy, if you want."

"Really, alright thanks. I'll just go and tell her now."

"Should i pick both of you around, 7 o'clock?"

"Yeah, that's perfect."

•••••••••••••••