{10} Reunited & Feeling Sorry

Sadly, but true. I don't not own Teen Wolf or any of the characters, expect for Ivy and the plot twist that she adds to the the story.

••••

Now enjoy your reading.

••••

I mean at least Liam isn't going to die, but the thought of Liam becoming a werewolf is actually pretty scary to me.

The bite is like a curse in my opinion. If I could get rid of it, I would {maybeee} but the problem is that I wasn't bitten, I was born with it. So yeah, that sucks a lot.

After Liam had ripped off his bandage in front of Scott and Stiles he had dragged me away from them. And now I have no idea what to say to him. I mean I could tell him things but then again it might give up the fact I don't know about me being a werewolf.

"Liam, was that what you were going to tell me about?"

"Yeah..."

"Wow"

"Ivy, I have no idea what to do."

"Hey, Liam, don't worry about it. You're not alone. I'll always be here to help you. You're not going to go through this alone."

"Thanks, Ivy. I seriously don't know what I'll do without you."

I don't know what about that made my heart skip a beat. But it totally made me blush a bit.

"Don't sweat it. How about I'll try and do some research on whatever is happening to you and I'll fill you in what I find later."

"Yeah alright, I'll see you later in English."

I nodded. I seriously thought that Liam was just going to give me a hug but instead he gave me a kiss on the cheeks. I'm not gonna lie, but I probably turned into a tomato when he did that.

Okay, what the hale is that every time, I'm around Liam I seem to blush at anything he does or says. God I need to chill.

Chill Ivy Chill

There were two things running through my mind at this moment.  One, I'm practically a Stiles 2.0 at the moment, since I told Liam that I'll do some "research". And secondly the fact that Liam had just basically kissed me on the cheek.

••••

I was heading towards my locker after coming out of my science class. When I noticed that someone was following me. But I wasn't so sure but I kept on walking towards my locker.

"Ivy, can we talk?"

I realized that it was Scott who was following me.

"What can I help you with Scott?"

"I was hoping we could talk?"

"About?"

"You."

"Me? What about me?"

"Ivy, I know who you really are."

"And who am I really?"

"Ivy, stop playing whatever game that your playing. I know that your a werewolf, like me. I know your Ethan and Aiden's little sister. And I know that you been hiding from me."

So Scott knows. He knows just bloody great.

"What makes you think that I'm hiding from you, Scotty?"

"Well - wait you just called me Scotty."

"Yeah and?"

"Its just been a while since I heard you call me Scotty."

"Ohh."

I mean, I guess he's correct, it does feel like forever since I called Scott that.

"Is that all?"

"All of what?"

"Scott, did you just come up to me to tell me that you know who I am or is there something else?"

"I just want you to know that I'm here for you we all are."

"Scott, listen I really don't need all of your pity for me right now. I'm alright now."

He nodded at me but little did he know that I was anything but alright.

••••

"Thanks for walking me to class, Scott, but shouldn't you be heading off before your late for your next class."

"Yeah your right. I should be heading off but text me if you need anything."

"I will."

Scott and I had both spent our free period just catching up and I never really realized how much I had missed Scott.

At this moment, I truly realized that I really missed Scott, Stiles, Lydia, heck I even missed Kira and Malia.

There's no way that I can stay away from the supernatural, because no matter how fast I run, it will always catch up to me."

••••

"Lydia, hold up."

"Ivy, is everything okay?"

"I just wanted to apologize."

"For what sweetie."

"For the way that I treated you when you found out who I am."

"Ivy, you don't have to apologize, I truly understand, why you treated me the way that you did."

"No, you don't. I'm just so tired of people feeling pity for me over Aiden's death. They don't understand how much it kills me to wake up everyday knowing that a part of me has died with my brother and I'll never be the same ever again."

The Twins' Little Sister ➵ L. Dunbar ¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara