{25} Scott Reveals the Truth

I didn't even care about the fact that I was on the Deadpool or that my price has risen

I didn't even care about the fact that I was on the Deadpool or that my price has risen. The only thing I cared about was the fact that Derek wasn't on the list anymore. What the hell does that mean? Is...Is Derek.. dying?

I couldn't feel a thing. The possible thought of Derek dying wasn't running on good terms alongside me. I didn't even feel myself falling until I landed in Liam's arms.

"Ivy, hey. Baby, are you alright?" Liam questioned. You see, if I wasn't freaking out about Derek at the moment, I would have been in awe of Liam calling me 'baby.' But right now everything in my mind was spinning, death and Derek. Two words I never thought would ever occur near one another, ever.

I finally pulled the courage to look up and face both Liam and Scott. My attention was more turned to Scott because I knew he would have the answers to the question that was currently driving me wild.

"Derek..." I couldn't finish the rest of my sentence, because I couldn't breathe properly.

I didn't know what was happening, but my heart was racing like crazy. It was like self-control left my entire body because I couldn't even control my own breathing.

My body still laid against Liam, who now had both his arms wrapped up around me. Scott was bending his knees in front of me. "Ivy, Derek isn't going to die," Scott spoke softly. Maybe if my mind was in a better state, I would have believed Scott, but right now I was smarter than that.

Derek is going to die...

Tears started falling down from my eyes. My eyesight became blurry with every passing moment. "Don't" pause "lie" pause "to me."

Scott sighed. "Look, Ivy. It's true that Allison and Aiden's name was used to break the first and second part of the Deadpool. It's also true that Derek was the third cipher key.-"

"What do you mean Aiden's name broke the second third part of the Deadpool?" I was never informed of this. Hell, I didn't even know that my name was on the Deadpool. What kind of sick game is this?

Scott ran a hand through his hair, "That's right, I forgot Derek told us not to tell you anything. Something about keeping you safe." That was my turning point. I left Liam's grip on me and stood up. I faced Scott and laughed.

"Keeping me safe? That's rich coming from the guy who's on the brink of death." I sighed before continuing. "That's why Derek has the gun, isn't it? I mean what other reason could there be. Derek hates guns with a passion." Realization hit me like a brick. "Derek knew this whole. He knew he was gonna die and he still kept it from me."

"Ivy-" Scott tried speaking, but my mind went flying. Anything he said, all went down the drain.

"I already lost Aiden, and I refuse to lose Derek also." With that, I ran.

I ran as fast as could.