{6} She's really pretty

Sadly, but true. I don't not own Teen Wolf or any of the characters, expect for Ivy and the plot twist that she adds to the the story.

••••

Now enjoy your reading.

••••

The Twins Little Sister - Chapter 6

I watched as Liam groaned in pain. I took his hand onto mines, letting him know that he wasn't alone. Soon the idiotic of a Stiles reached the hospital and helped Liam out if the jeep along with Scott. Once we step foot inside of hospital, I saw Mama McCall, I'm pretty sure she doesn't remember me, which is perfectly fine with me.

Soon Mama McCall took Liam away from both Scott and Stiles and took him to some room so that they can check his foot out.

Its been a long while since I last step foot of Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital. The last time that I was here was because apparently Danny had gotten sick pretty badly.

••••

~Flashback~

Ethan and I had rushed to Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital with a very sick almost not breathing Danny in our hands.

"Someone... Someone help us! We need help."

Both Ethan and I screamed. Soon Scot took over the side of Danny that I was carrying. Melissa held us over to where we could put Danny down on a chair.

"Okay, gentle, gentle, gentle."

After we sat Danny down on the chair, Scott pulled both Ethan and I over away from both Melissa and Danny.

"What did you guys do to him?"

"Nothing, we didn't do anything to him."

I spoke up first. Then Ethan spoke.

"He said he was having chest pains and trouble breathing, but it... it just-"

"kept getting worse."

I finished the sentence up for Ethan. I soon heard Melissa speak.

"This is not good. How much longer on Dr. Hilyard. His larynx has shifted to the side. I think it's a tension pneumothorax."

Soon after Melissa finished speaking, Danny suddenly threw up. Wait a second, did he just throw up... mistletoe?

"Mistletoe"

Both Ethan and I said at the same exact moment.

••••

They had put Danny in those I don't know what they are exactly called for sure, but it's some type of stroller I think.

"Can you three please go back to the waiting room?"

None of us listened of course.