{9} A werewolf's lie

Sadly, but true. I don't not own Teen Wolf or any of the characters, expect for Ivy and the plot twist that she adds to the the story.

*Trailer made by me ^•^*

••••

Now enjoy your reading.

••••

Right now, my mind was completely pissed off at both Derek & Peter. I mean, I couldn't believe, did they really think that they could just keep this away from me. One way or another I would have had to find out. Well you're probably lost, so well let me explain what exactly had happened.

~Earlier this morning~

I had just finished eating my waffles and was ready to head off to hell, I mean school. I'm just waiting on Derek to hurry up, so that he can drive me to school. I don't wanna take the bus and I'm not feeling the bus flow.

What's taking Derek so long anyways?

"Derek, he said he was coming for you next?"

"Peter, just because a guy with no mouth who apparently is called the mute is suddenly after me because he told you. Doesn't mean that I'm scared of him."

"I'm not saying that you should be scared. I'm saying that maybe you should go and run."

"Peter you know I don't run away from things. Not anymore."

'Except for your love for Stiles' I thought.

"Well, maybe you should this time and take Ivy with you. We never know Ivy might be next on the list."

"You tell none of this to Ivy, the less she knows the better."

I just stood there not knowing what to do. So the mute might be coming after and they plan on not telling me anything at all. How am I suppose to protect myself if I didn't even know that someone might be coming after me,.

It's like lately I haven't been able to gain control over my body.

"The less I know of what?"

I decided to play the dumb card and see if they would lie straight to my face.

"Nothing!"

I knew it. I juts flipping knew that he'll lie to my face.

"Oh really, so Peter being stabbed in the chest, the mute coming after Derek and then possibly me next, is absolutely nothing at all. Right?"

I knew that Derek knew that I was correct.

"Thought so."

And with that I ran and didn't look back.

~Right now~

I guess that I been running for a while that once I reached school. I was sweating like crazy.

"Woah, Ivy calm down."

"Sorry Mason."

"Did you and Liam had some sort of race to see who gets to school faster. Because by the looks of it, Liam beat you to it. And also why the hell did you run 3 miles when you could have just taken the bus."

"What?"

"Nevermind that, anyways Liam's looking for you."

Why would Liam be looking for me? Oh shit, right the bite. I've been so focused on the whole Derek and Peter situation, that I completely forgot about Liam and the bite.

"Do you have any clue on where he might be?"

Before Mason could even speak Liam had came out of nowhere and spoke up.

"Who might be where?"

"You dumbass."

"Oh sweet-cakes, I'm not a dumbass, I mean have you seen me?"

"Sure yeah whatever. You were looking for me?"

"Yeah, come on I need to speak with you. I'll see you later Mason."

"Later, Mas."

••••

I swear being related to Ethan and Aiden comes with having very random moments when you just become so rude and seem to not have any control over it.

"Can't you just tell me what you wanted to speak to me about already."

"I will, no need to be so rude."

"Sorry force of habit."

"No worry."

I nodded my head and before Liam had even got the chance to even tell me what he was going to tell me. Two pairs of hands grabbed me from behind and I let out a scream.

"Alright, gush no need to scream."

Soon enough, I noticed that the idiot who grabbed me was the one and only: Stiles Stilinski. I also noticed that Scott had grabbed Liam in the moment.

"We need to talk."

Oh gawd, don't these idiots know when to stop.

"No, you need to back the hell up from us, okay? The both of you!"

"Can you just listen for one second. Please? Liam...-"

I noticed that Stiles had kept his glare on me for a while. And to be honest, it's starting to creep me out a bit. It seems like Stiles is trying to figure me out, oh boy I hope he doesn't remember me. Please don't remember me. I suppose Liam had felt my uncomforted and moved closer to me and putted his arms around my waist protectedly.

"-We're brothers now."

This is just going all down hill from here. I decided to speak for Liam this time.

"What, are you serious, right now? Brothers, really?"

I dead can not just believe that this idiot of a Scott had just bloody hale pulled a Derek move on Liam. Bloody idiot. I'm guessing that Stiles had also had the same thought as I did.

"Oh god. That's...-"

Stiles sentence had went unfinished since Liam had cut him off.

"What are you taking about? We just met and you bit me."

"The bite... The bite is a gift."

Here we go again with all the Derek quotes. Like seriously is today quote Derek day. The bite is a gift my ass please. That thing is more like a blessing with a curse attached to it.

"Scott stop. Please stop. You, you we're trying to help you, you little runt."

"Hey, don't you dare call Liam that. He's not a bloody runt!"

Liam had pulled  my waist a bit telling me it was alright. So I try and let myself relax a bit."

"By kidnapping us?"

"Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you both, okay? I just aided and abetted."

"Still sounds like kidnapping to me."

Liam had once again pulled my waist telling me to relax, which I had try to do.

"Liam, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you. Something big."

"Nothing's happening to me. Nothing!"

And with that Liam had ripped up his bandage from his arm that Scott had bitten to save Liam's life.

The thing was that the bite was completely healed!

Only meaning one thing:

Liam's becoming a werewolf.