{7} Fake cries & falling?

Sadly, but true. I don't not own Teen Wolf or any of the characters, expect for Ivy and the plot twist that she adds to the the story.

••••

Now enjoy your reading.

••••

I woke up, expect I wasn't in my room in Derek's loft. No, I was in what looked like a bloody bathtub. Great, just great!

Wait, what in the bloody hale?

I try to get up, but I couldn't. I looked down and saw that I was tired down.

What the hale?

I looked up and noticed that Liam was also tired up in the bathtub with me. Awesome, this sure as hale looks awesome. (Note the sarcasm) He had a worry look on his face, which made me even more worry.

I try to scream but I couldn't. Of course, just my bloody luck, looks like the idiot of a Scott taped my mouth up also.

I swear to bloody demon hale that I'm gonna get him back for this and it won't be pretty either. Hold the fudge up, why in the bloody demon hale world does Scott think that this is just okay to do?

Pretty soon enough my thoughts were cut off. By the most least famous pair of guys in the entire world, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski!

"So you bit him and the girl?"

"Yeah, but not the girl."

You know this girl has a name you idiots!

"And you kidnapped them?"

"Yeah."

Scott, don't you have anything better to say then, 'Yeah'.

"And brought them here."

"I panicked."

"Yup, this isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of their bodies out in the desert, is it?"

The minute that Stiles said that I wanted to scream so loudly, but I couldn't thanks to this stupid tape. Liam started to cry a bit and man I felt so bloody bad. Damn it, I need to get Liam out of here. No, I need to get us both out of here.

••••

"Liam, and girl, we're going to take the tape off your mouths. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it? Okay!"

Somethings I really wanna smack that smirk right out of Stiles so badly. I really didn't know which one was worse getting the tape rip out of my mouth, cause let me tell you it hurted like a stepping on a lego brick, maybe a little bit more. Or being stuck in the same room as Scott and Stiles. Yeah totally the second one.

"Okay, Liam and girl. Wait what actually is your name cause it's getting pretty boring calling you girl."

I rolled my eyes at Stiles idiotic statement.

"Ivy"

Stiles nodded to the sound of my name and then turned to look at Scott. Sometimes I wonder what actually goes around in Stiles' mind.

"Now you both have seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing thing that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

Wait, what the hale?

At first, the only things I was confused about the whole 'what creature is Sean' thing and the guy that had no mouth. The rest wasn't confusing to me since I already knew about the whole Scott being a werewolf and all.

But after Stiles spoke, he confused the living hale out of me. Now I wonder if Stiles has that affect on everyone, not just myself of course. I mean I have the whole pissing people off without even doing anything at all thing, so I wouldn't be surprised if Stiles were able to do that.

I haven't noticed that I zoned off on whatever Stiles was saying. I also didn't noticed that Scott was now speaking.

"Liam... What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, its's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you."

My eyes widened at that and made Scott give Stiles a look.

"Shouldn't have said that."

No kidding Sherlock.

"What?"

Oh gawd, poor Liam, he shouldn't have to go through this. He shouldn't. Liam turned my way, I understood what he was trying to tell. So I nodded my head, signaling that I understood what he was planning to do. At the same time, both Liam and I turned our heads to the floor, pretending to cry.

"Uh.. Uh-oh. Oh-oh. Are they... Are they crying?"

Oh my gawd, I knew Stiles was dumd enough to fall for this.

"Liam, Ivy. You're both going to be alright."

Liam and I just continued to fake cry even more.

"You're not going to die."

"Probably not."

"Stop it!"

"Okay, possibly not."

Oh my bloody gawd STILES JUST SHUT UP! My mind kept repeating over and over.

"Would you help me untie them? Liam? Ivy? Are you okay?"

Seriously Scott. You decided now to ask that question to us. Idiot.

"We're sorry about that. We're really sorry."

Sorry my bloody ass alright! Suddenly I heard Liam,.. grunting?

"Liam, what the hell is your -"

Suddenly Liam grabs his chair and hits Scott in the head with it. Then he pushes Stiles onto the ground. Liam extends his hand for me to grab.

"Come on, Ivy! Let's go."

I grabbed his hand and followed Liam.

Now, we're in the hallway next to the staircase. We were about to got down when the boys came out of Scott's room.

"Ah. Get them!"

Stiles screamed and Liam wrapped his arms around me. I hold on closer to Liam. The boys ran straight towards us, screaming of course. Which only caused both me and Liam to scream, while holding tightly to each other. And then we all fell.