{30} The Final Fight

Ivy sat at the end of the spiral stairs, watching as Derek and Braeden examined the table full of guns

Ivy sat at the end of the spiral stairs, watching as Derek and Braeden examined the table full of guns. Ivy ached as Derek spoke about how he felt useless without his powers. She didn't like thinking of Derek without his powers because it just meant that he was getting closer to death.

Ivy dreaded death.

She didn't want Derek to die. Derek looked at Ivy and gave her a sincere smile, but it didn't comfort her.

Ivy stared to the ground as Derek kissed Braeden. She knew that Braeden was feeling the same thing. They both wanted Derek alive.

Ivy got up from the end of the spiral stairs when she heard footsteps making their way downstairs.

Peter made his way next to Ivy, before answering Derek's question on whether they had enough firepower to take down a Berserker.

"Killing a Berserker is next to impossible. It's not just the firepower, it's breaking the animal spirit from the human."

"Well, the one person we know with that kind of experience is Argent. And he's not getting back to me." Derek replied.

"Well, then you're going to need help. Like Malia, maybe Liam. Definitely me."

"And me!" Ivy stated.

"You're not coming with us, Ivy." Derek made it clear.

"I'm going! You can't stop me."

"Ivy, you're staying here!"

"I can help. Scott is my friend too you know and Kira."

Derek sighed. "And you'll see then again, but you're still not going."

Ivy stared at Derek. Anger raced against her body. A tear ran down her cheek.

Derek noticed the tear appearing on Ivy's face and walked towards her. He placed an arm on her shoulder as a sign of comfort, but Ivy pulled away immediately.

"You know Aiden did the same thing before he died."

"You should let her come," Peter said as Ivy walked away leaving the three of them behind.

----

Ivy watched from the background as Braedan brought in a prisoner transport van. She couldn't wrap around her head why they possibly needed a prisoner transport van for, but she didn't question it as much as she normally would have.

She made sure she was quiet with her steps, seeing as only Peter knew of her plan. Well, to be honest, Peter was the one who suggested the plan to her. And who was she to decline a free plan from somebody? Saves her some thinking time.

Ivy watched as Stiles complained about Derek bringing Peter with him. While Derek was surprised by Liam coming with Stiles. This caused Ivy to roll her eyes. Peter suggests that they get on moving, due to it being a full moon and Scott is in Kate's hands. Ivy thought that his suggestion also has to do with the fact of getting the plan over with.