{12} Big Brother Talks

•Thanks for 8K reads, 😊
Now enjoy your reading•

Ivy's P.O.V

"Ivy come one, it'll be fun."

Right now, Liam was trying to convince me to go to some party with him. And to be honest, I kinda really don't want to go. I don't know, I just have some weird feeling that something bad is going to happen, and I really want to about it. Yeah call me self-ish. I don't care, after all I am the twins little sister.

"Why do I have to go, why don't you get Mason to go with you."

"Because I wanna spend time with you, Ivy."

I'm not going to lie, but that made me blush like a lot, a lot. Why does Liam have to have such a big effect on me?

"Please, Ivy. I don't want to go with anyone else, if it's not you."

Just curse Liam Dunbar and the feelings he's sending me.

"Alright, Liam. I'll go with you."

"Oh my gawd, thank you so much Ivy. You have no ideas, how much that means to me, knowing that you are coming with me to this party."

And you have no idea how you're making me feel at this moment.

I thought to myself.

••••

The minute I arrived at Derek's loft, my phone started ringing like crazy. And not to my surprise, it was Ethan, calling me, probably wanting to check in like always. Either way I clicked answer.

"Yes?"

"Well, hello to you too, sister."

"Hey, Ethan, what's up big brother? Happy?"

"Don't worry sis, I love you too."

"You called?"

"I'm just checking in, Ivy."

See I told you he was checking in. I sighed and rolled my eyes at this.

"I know you are, and seriously I'm fine. You don't have to keep calling me every five minutes just to check up on me."

"I know, and I'm sorry if it bothers you. I just need to know it you're okay. I worry about you, Ivy, okay."

"I know you do, Ethan. But remember, it was your idea to send me back here to Beacon Hills."

"I know, Ivy, but-"

"It's for my own protection, I know."

"I love you sis, just take care alright."

"Hey, Ethan!"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too big brother."

"I love you too sis."

"I miss you Ethan."

"I miss you too, Ivy. Hey sis, I have to go, Devon needs me."