{20} Garrett's Game

•pretty long chapter if i say so myself, but you guys deserve it•

Third Point of View

Garrett watched as an unconscious Liam and Ivy laid on one another. He wasn't going to lie, even though lying was what he was good at, but the two of them together would make quite a cute couple. Too bad that they wouldn't be alive for any of that to actually happen.

If he was being completely honest, he didn't want anything to do with this, he never wanted to kill two of his closest friends, but they had to. He had to do it, no matter what. He- they (Violet and him) needed the money. The two of them were tired of being weak and poor, they wanted power and glory. And if killing two of his closest friends was the key to power and glory, then so be it.

Garrett pulled his key out of the ignition and made his way towards Liam's side of the car. He dragged Liam's, still unconscious, body out of the car before making sure that the car was completely locked up. In case, Ivy woke up before she was supposed to. He didn't her escaping out of his grip.

There was a well a couple of feet away from them, and that was where Garrett planned to drop off Liam and later on Ivy shall join him also.

Liam was just a couple of inches from being dropped down into the well, but Garrett thought it might be a smart idea to say something to the yet unconscious boy in front of him.

"Don't worry, your little girlfriend will soon be joining you, but first her and I are going to have a nice little chat." And with that Liam fell down the well.

" And with that Liam fell down the well

Water.

It was everything that was surrounding, well more like drowning poor Liam. The young beta let out a loud gasp as he aroused from underneath the water, for he has finally awakened from the unconscious state that Garrett put him in.

His heartbeat started slowing down a bit once the air was making its way back into his body. Liam was truly and very confused as to where he was, but soon enough, his chest started growing with pain; for which it allowed him to actually remember what had happened before.