{26} Hallucinations

Bootie in Your Face by Deorro was blasting loudly through the speakers as Ivy made her way past the ridiculous amount of drunken high school students dancing

Bootie in Your Face by Deorro was blasting loudly through the speakers as Ivy made her way past the ridiculous amount of drunken high school students dancing. Her face lit up a bit once she found her best friend and her boyfriend sitting on one of the benches. She noticed Liam pouring a liquid, preferably alcohol, into a soda bottle.

"Not going to tell me to slow down?" She heard Liam say as she appeared right next to him. Liam faced her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Actually, I was gonna say, "Keep drinking". I think you should get drunk. And I mean stumbling down, fall on your ass, passed out with your face in a toilet drunk. Same to you, Ivy." Ivy raised her eyebrows at Mason's sentence.

"And why is this?" Ivy asked Mason.

"Maybe then when I ask you two what's going on, both of you will be too drunk to lie. I'm not asking this because I want to know. I'm asking because I want to help."

Ivy stood shocked as Mason finished his statement. Sure, the words had caused her some sadness, but it wasn't just that. Ivy could have sworn she saw Aiden in the crowd.

"I'm... I'm gonna get a drink," Ivy spoke as she began to walk away. She turned around really quickly and saw Liam trying to follow her, but he seemed way too drunk to walk.

Which is extremely weird, because werewolves can't get drunk. It's physically impossible. Yet that was the least of her worries at the moment. Although, it really should have been.

Ivy walked up to the table filled with all the drinks

Ivy walked up to the table filled with all the drinks. She couldn't tell what was what. So she turned to the nearest kid next to her.

"Hey, you. What would you say is the strongest drink at this table?" The kid with a curly hair undercut style gave her a confused look.

"Well?" Ivy spoke once more.

The curly hair undercut kid shook his head as he made his way around the table and started preparing a drink for Ivy.

"You don't have to make it, I was just asking. I'm perfectly able on making it on my own."

"Aren't you Dunbar's girlfriend." The kid spoke.