{23} Nightmare

I stood in the middle of the kitchen, listening to the conversation that Derek was having with Parrish, Scott, and Lydia, as I waited for the hot chocolate to finished preparing

The reasons behind me choosing to prepare hot chocolate at this moment were 1) I was really craving some hot chocolate at the moment and 2) because Parrish was stinking of the nervousness. The hot chocolate is supposed to help calm Parrish down.

I walked towards the group with two mugs of hot chocolate in my hands. I handed one of the mugs in Parrish's direction, causing him to give me a confused expression.

"Hot chocolate is supposed to calm you down," I said in a gentle tone. Parrish smiled and took away the mug from me. The two of us sat on the couch, drinking away our hot chocolates, as the trio kept on talking away.

"Okay, hold on. What's a bestiary? Actually, that's not even my first question. Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia? Are you all psychic?" Parrish asked as he placed his mug on the table.

"Psychic?" Derek asked with a tough tone, I'm guessing he's not doing so well with not knowing what Parrish could possibly be.

"Yeah, not exactly," Scott said with a lighter tone than Derek's.

"Okay. Then what are you?" Parrish asked as Scott looked towards Derek, causing Derek to look towards me. I shrugged my shoulders a Derek nodded towards Scott.

I rested my hands on top of Parrish's shoulders as a way to comfort him, since I knew what was about to occur.

And just like that, Scott's eyes turned a bright red.

I listened carefully or at least tried to listen as Lydia explained the story of her grandmother, Lorraine

I wanted to keep on listening, maybe even ask questions, but my mind and body had other options for me.

My eyes started feeling heavier and my body was slowly shutting down and soon enough I was greeted by darkness.

Third Point of View

Third Point of View

Derek's eyes wander from Ivy's sleeping body to Scott holding his gun.

"Careful with that." He warned Scott, his voice not too harsh, but not too soothing.

"I thought you didn't like guns. Does this have anything to do with your eyes?" Scott questioned as he gave Derek back his gun.

Derek sighed, of course, he didn't like guns - having to recall all the bad memories he has had with them, but what else was he supposed to do.

"My eyes, my strength, the healing... All of it." He was losing all that made him a werewolf.

"Gone?" Scott questioned. Derek's eyes trailed to Ivy's still sleeping body. He hadn't told her what's been happening to him, of course, he knew that she'll be upset with him for not telling her, but he doesn't want her to worry.

"Whatever Kate did to me, it's still happening."

"If the Deadpool really was made by a Banshee then there's something else that you should know about. Your name broke the third list. It was a cipher key."

Derek sighed a bit, "And the other keys were Allison and Aiden." He knew what this meant, death was coming for him. But he wasn't worried about himself, he was more worried about Ivy's safety.

Ivy's Point of View

Ivy's Point of View

When my eyes awaken, they met with the complete darkness of the room. This room didn't feel familiar, I didn't know where I was, or whom I was with.

The dark room soon became dimly lit. I tried to bring my hands to my face, but it didn't work. My eyes wandered to my hands and I noticed that they were tired up to the chair, and so were my legs for a matter of fact. I struggled to break free, using up all my possible energy. But no matter I tried, it was no use.

My eyes left the sight of my tried up hands once a ring of fire grew around me. At the sight of the flames growing higher and hotter, my body fought even harder to try and become freed from the chains holding me capture.

'Ivy' a voice whispered, making me stop my current actions.

'Ivy' the same voice spoke a bit louder this time. My head scammed the dimly lit room, in search of the person who was speaking.

'Ivy' the voice spoke once more.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Show yourself!" I demanded.

'Ivy' the voice had gotten closer this time.

"SHOW YOURSELF, YOU SICK BASTARD!" I yelled. Towards the end, my voice started growing weaker. I was scared out of my mind. I didn't know where I was or who was here with me.

A tear started dropping from eyes. I wanted to go home.

All of a sudden, a figured appeared in front of the flames. I couldn't see who the person was but I could hear them say 'Ivy' again. The figured walked past the flames and was now inside the circle. As the figure got closer to me, I finally saw the face of the figure, causing me to scream.

My body sprung from my bed

My body sprung from my bed. As my eyes opened up, I noticed that Derek was standing next to me, bringing me into his arms. His hands were on my head, trying to comfort me.

"It was only a dream. It was only a dream, Ivy. None of it was real." Derek spoke in a smooth loving tone.

I never said this a lot but, if it was only a dream, then why did it feel so real.