{29} Monstrous Lacrosse Games

Ivy's last class of the day had just ended and she couldn't be any more exhausted

Ivy's last class of the day had just ended and she couldn't be any more exhausted. She just wanted to take a long nap and deal with any supernatural things later. However, that wasn't the case when she noticed Mason.

"Hey, Mase, what got you looking so down?"

Mason sighed, "It's nothing, I just think that something is going on with Liam. Do you know anything?"

Ivy stared at her shoes on the ground. How do you tell your best friend about the world that is slowly causing them to go insane?

"He's probably just stressed with his school work."

"Maybe," Mason still wasn't convinced but he let it slide.

"Why don't we go check up on him?" Mason nodded and the pair walked towards the weight room.

As they walked they noticed Scott also rushing towards the weight room, Ivy picked up her pace.

The group of three entered the weight room at the same time and were met with the same image, Liam struggling to breathe, as he's trapped by the bar crushing his chest.

Ivy stood in shook with Mason standing next to her, as Scott rushed and lifted the bar off Liam. Once the bar was lifted off his chest, Liam started coughing badly at an uncontrollable speed. Liam reassures the group that he's 'fine.'

"If you don't want to be with us that's okay but don't push your friends away too," Scott tells Liam. Liam looks at Ivy, who has a concerned look on her face and then looks at Mason. Liam couldn't help but notice the berserker in the mirror behind him.

Ivy noticed Liam staring at the mirror and sighed.

Scott nods to Ivy as he exits the weight room. Mason turns to Ivy, "I'll let you two talk in private."

Mason goes to leave as well, as Ivy thanks him.

Liam is still sitting down, as Ivy kneels beside him.

"Liam, what's going on? Did you see them again?"

Liam doesn't say a single word, he just shakes his head. Ivy nodded and pulled Liam into a hug.

"It's alright, Liam. Everything is going to be okay."

"You promise?" Liam said in a soft voice.

"One can only hope so, love."

The pair pulled one another closed into the hug.