2:School...sigh

I saw Sophia and Chloe, my only two friends which i love dearly, and ran to them.

"Hi guys", I said. 

"Hey Sandy!", Sophia cheered. 

 Yeah, they call me Sandy, nick name for Sandra.

"So, what's up? don't tell me you're going to ditch us for football again!",Chloe asked, exasperated. 

"Guysss football is just everything to me okay", I grinned.

"Stop saying guys, we're girls",Sophia said giving me a 'meh' look.

"Yeah stop that, when will this tomboy phase go away?",Chloe said while rolling her eyes at me, clearly trying to tease me.

 "Don't even, playing football does not make me a tomboy",I told them off.

I am not a tomboy! why don't they understand. They just laughed and Chloe ruffled my hair, as always.

The bell rang and we went to our classes.

-----------------------------------------------------------  

"Ugh i wish my cheat day comes soon", Chloe said as she picked on her salad. 

"Yeah...", Sophia looked at my lunch and sighed.

"Hah suckers", I grinned and devoured the pizza waiting for me.

They continued to 'gossip' about everything going around which i took no interest in and soon the bell rang and i had to go to class again.

I grabbed my backpack and got up but bumped into someone and fell on the floor. It was a boy to be specific. A very hot boy to be very specific.

Yes, I hate to admit it because usually this happens to Sophia and Chloe.

I looked at him, actually glared at him.

He gave me a hand and i rolled my eyes, took it and stood up.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there", he apologised.

"well clearly", i rolled my eyes, again.

"I'm really sorry", he tried to hold back his laughter.

"It's okay", i took my bag and walked past him.

This day just keeps getting better.