11:Dramatic

*Jackson's P.O.V*

This was the most dramatic situation I had ever been in.

Sandra was in the ICU because of a slight tumor in her brain. There were chances of her going into coma and there were chances of her to get out of danger.

It's all my fault. I should haven never let her go.

But I just don't understand what happened to her when I told her that I'm in love..when that girl was  Sandra herself.

I was in love with her, right from the first day we met.

Her uniqueness, the way she manages to get out of awkward moments, the way she gave me that million dollar smile.

She still looked so beautiful.

She lay there unconscious, the doctors were trying their best to save her.

i rubbed my temples as i felt a headache coming.

Soon the doctor came out and i rushed to him.

He took his mask off and sighed, "I'm afraid if she doesn't gain consciousness soon..she will be in a coma.."

I was in deep shock. I couldn't get myself to speak.

if only i had done something instead of calling her name.

I had to go fill some patient record formalities, so I went to the receptionist.

I was done with them when I got a call from Jacob.

"she's up...she's up", Jacob shouted.

 I ended the call and ran towards the ICU.

I reached the ICU and she was being shifted to another room. I held her hand. She was smiling at me.

i chocked back a sob.

 "Sandra...", I still couldn't say anything. I just held her hand tight.

She looked into my eyes for a moment and dropped my hand.

She was shifted to a room.

 " In how many hours will I be discharged and sent home?"She asked the doctor impatiently.

"Hours?", the doctor chuckled, "you have to be here for at least a day. Tomorrow you will be discharged", the doctor smiled.

"ugh i miss my bed...Mom can you bring me my phone..please?", she asked.

"Sandr-", her mom was interrupted.

"PLEASEE", she pleaded.

"Okay,Okay, umm..Jackson can you please go and bring her phone from our house?", her mom asked. 

"oh sure", I smiled.

She gave me the keys and I drove off to their house.

The house was huge with black and grey paint. The living room was decorated with paintings on walls, etc etc. I found a door with 'stay out' written on it.

It must be Sandy's room I thought.

I opened it and found loads of  posters on the walls. Someone's a major fan girl.

 The room was painted in black and white.

Usually every girls' dresser is filled with make-up and jewelry and perfumes but Sandy's dresser was filled with strange things for a girl. I mean no offence but yeah.

Her phone was on the bed. I took it and locked the house and drove back. I was waiting for the signal to turn green when I thought of checking her phone, out of curiosity. The screen saver was of her and a cute little girl i didn't recognize.

the signal turned green and the cars behind me started honking. 

"Okay okay!",I said while shifting gears and started driving.
---------------------------------------------
"Here", I gave Sandy her phone.

"So Jackson and Sandra..?", Sandy's mom asked.

 We both stared at her with our jaws dropped.

"Mom! We both are just friends!", she said blushing.

"Yes, we both are..friends", I said forcing a smiled on my face.

Talk about awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please Vote and comment :)
~Ash~