8:Chloe, help...

"Hello?", I heard Chloe's voice.

"Chloe, help"

I could feel she was doing something and had her phone rested in the crook of her neck and as soon as she heard me dropped everything and got prepared to listen.

"What happened hon?", she was doing her mature voice.

"I-I I don't know why I feel like this. I haven't been able to stop thinking about Jackson, this has never happened before", I closed my eyes.

"Oh...oh my God Sandy..are you serious? I'm so happy that you've finally liked someone", she was practically squealing.

"No-no it's not a good thing. Don't you remember Andrew? I swore I wouldn't do that ever again. But there's just something about Jackson, that night when the party was over, he dropped me at my house and put me to bed. And I remember him kissing my forehead. That was all. He didn't take advantage of my drunken self. He didn't leave me at his house. He wasn't shoving his tongue down some girl's throat instead he made sure I was okay while I was at his house because I kept drinking. He's...different", I took a deep breath.

"Andrew and Jackson are two different people and it's not fair to him that he doesn't get a chance to know you and not fair to you that you don't stop living in your past", she spoke gently.

"I dont know what to do", I laid back on my bed.

"Take my advice, and express your feelings to him", I could feel her smile through her tone.

"No way we don't even know each other properly", I sat up straight.

"If you say so, but just keep in mind that don't ever let the opportunity go, regret can last a life time", she sighed.

"...I'll see. Anyways you get back to what you were doing, thank you for listening", I ran my hand through my hair.

"Love you", she said.

"I love you too", I replied and hung up.

I checked the time and it was 10 pm, I had school tomorrow but I wasn't any where near to sleepy.

I locked my door, opened the window and climbed out.

I pulled my hood over as it was chilly outside and walked down the street at the back of our house. I sat on a bench nearby and rest my elbows on my knees.

I remembered I would take Harper with me here and it was our secret place.

God I missed her.

——————————————————————