14:A lot of blushing

Edward tucked my hair behind my ears as he looked into my eyes, we were about to lean in when..

"Now look what a mess you've made!"

"Huh?", I said confusingly.

Suddenly a flash of sunshine entered my eyes. I kept on blinking my eyes.

I was dreaming!

"Look what you've done!", an angry nurse shouted.
Oh I remembered she was talking about that incident that happened last night.

Wait... Where is Edward?

"Um doctor where is that boy who was with me here last night?", I worriedly asked.

 " oh..Your boyfriend went to his house to get something. He'll be back here in a minute", the doctor smiled at me.

If only! If only Edward was my boyfriend!

I nodded saying okay.

After some time Edward came in smiling at me. 

"Doctor can I take her back home now?", he impatiently asked. 

"Of course. Sandra dear you must take your medicines or that pain will occur again", he gently patted on my head.

 I liked that doctor, he was so friendly.

I tried to sit up straight but couldn't because i felt like my spine was going to break into half. 

"Sandra you can't walk or sit straight or even stand for at least three days", the doctor concerned. Edward held my hand.

"Well then I guess we'll have to do this", Edward said as he lifted me in his arms bridal style.

Oh.My.God

I could smell his perfume strongly coming from his black leather jacket. 

"John you don't have to-", I said,blushing.

 "Like I said you are a stupid girl", Edward rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading