BONUS CHAPTER: To the new beginnings

i smiled as i looked at my reflection in the mirror.

4 years earlier and no one would've guessed this would be my future.

i fell in love, found my long lost sister,unfortunately lost my parents, got 'diagnosed with cancer', had a patch up with my ex boyfriend when i found myself still in love with him. 

yep, no drama.

it was my big day today.

i was finally getting married to the love of my life, Andrew.

my bridesmaids Sophia, Chloe and Jade rushed into my room but stopped when their gazes landed on me.

"what...? is it bad? i knew i couldn't keep up with this dress stuff", i rolled my eyes.

"Sandra, you look absolutely gorgeous", Chloe smiled.

woah, that was new.

"yeah Sandra you look beautiful", Jade nodded.

"who knew our tomboy could do this so well, i'm so excited Sandy!!", Sophie gushed.

"oh...thankyou, i guess", i smiled.

i was dressed in a white dress which was a slit dress from the front and had a long tail which mixed with my veil which was like really long.

(A/N if you want to see the exact dress search up Juliet Simms' wedding dress, it's amazing)

slowly the door opened and my little 9 year old sister Harper walked in. She looked so cute in a golden sequinned dress.

"you look beautiful Sandy", she said in awe.

"haha, thankyou Harper, but trust me, not more than you", i pulled her cheek which made her blush.

there was a knock on the door and Chloe went to open it.

"Sandy, it's time", she grinned at me.

they went out of the room as Alex came in, him and Edward were going to walk me down the aisle.

i stood up, balancing my heels which by the way i was forced to wear by my bridesmaids, i was going for my converses because they would keep me comfortable.

he gave me a once over.

"i have to admit, you look good"

i laughed which made him laugh too.

"well you look good too, i mean that blue tuxedo suits you", i said as i fixed his bow.

".....we've come a long way here, we're really survivors you know, we didn't lose hope when our lives turned upside down and today i'm doing something dad would've done", he sighed.

"hey, it's alright, you're my brother", i lifted his chin and smiled at him.

"well, it's time let's get you married", he grinned as we walked out the door.

Edward was waiting for us.

He was wearing a black tuxedo.

he looked at me and smiled.

"well, gorgeous would be an understatement", he said as he shined those pearly whites at me.

i laughed and hit his arm playfully, "why thankyou".

he handed me a beautiful white and red bouqet.

"come on my tomboy, let's do this"

they both intertwined their arms with mine as we walked outside our house.