24:I wish this nightmare could come true

I felt a little bad for my friends.
Eleanor was flirting with Parker and Jacob and Chloe and Sophia couldn't do anything.

I was standing against the wall in front of Chloe and Sophie. They were looking at Eleanor who was currently tracing her finger down Parker's abs.
Then they looked at me. I gave them a look 'come on guys'.
But no. Them showing their ego went over to Parker and Jacob and wrapped their arms around them.

Eleanor was brought back to reality.
She was shocked to what just happened.

I just sighed as the bell rang signalling school was over and made my way to the parking lot.

Where is Alex?! He drove me to school today!

After 5 minutes of waiting Alex finally approached with a girl.
Ugh!

"where the hell were you?", I asked. He seemed irritated by me and rolled his eyes as he went to the driver's seat.

the blonde was going for the front passenger seat when I held the handle of the door.

"Hey hey Miss Blondie it's my seat", I smiled at first but then became serious.
"Bitch Alex is all mine. Stay away from him", the blonde said.

That thought of me and Alex together made me burst laughing.

"just so you know i can tell him to leave you here because Alex is my brother", I stated.

I heard fake sniffing from behind and saw Alex wiping fake tears dramatically.

She rolled her eyes in defeat and got in the back seat.

Alex started driving.
I turned the radio on to find some music. Suddenly What makes you beautiful played on the radio.
I turned up the volume.

I closed my eyes to remember that this was the favourite song of Harper. The way she jumped up and down when she heard this song. Alex patted my arm and smiled as I opened my eyes. He too remembered when Harper used to dance to this song.

Until one horrible person came in my life and destroyed our happiness.

 the car stopped bringing me back to reality. We had reached home.

"Um Sandy I have to....", he nervously pointed backwards.
"It's okay go hangout", I smiled.

I got out and walked towards the door.

"I'll be back late", Alex shouted from behind and sped off.

So it's me by my self at home.

I got in and locked the house.

I dropped my bag and had something to eat.

After lunch I did homework and then watched a game on tv.

My phone ringed and I lowered the volume of Television and answered the call.

"Hello?", I said. 

"Hey Sandy", Edward answered.

 "Hey what's up?", I asked.
"Um nothing. Uh um Sandy my um house has some work going on like um renovation so I thought I could uh can I come over for the night?", he hesitated.

"yeah of course", I said.

"Okay thank you", with that he hung up.

 the door bell rang and I ran to open it and found Edward.
He was wearing a button up black shirt with dark blue jeans.

" I know I'm worth watching but like that it gives me creeps", he said bringing me back from my thoughts.

That made me blush.

I welcomed him in and locked the door.

"So let's watch any movie?", I asked settling down on the couch.
He nodded.

He sat down beside me.

I don't know when in the middle of the movie I fell asleep on Edward's arm.

___________________________________________

"No stop mom you just came here.", I pleaded.
"No dear we can't stop we have to go", she said going towards the door.

" dad please don't leave! Please I want to meet Harper!", I yelled.

"Sandra dear we need to go. Harper can't stop she has to go too",dad replies going towards the front door with mom and Harper.

"NO! Harper listen to me I desperately wanna talk to you! Mom dad please!
Me and Alex need you guys we are left alone!", I yelled.

Suddenly I opened my eyes.

Mom.Dad.Harper.

I have to stop them. They can't go like this.

I threw open my room's door and rushed to the front door screaming and shouting.

"Mom dad wait! Please!", I shouted.

Someone pulled me and controlled me.

It was Edward and Alex along.

"Shh..stop Sandra", Edward said.

"No!! I can't stop mom dad and Harper are going away I have to stop them!!", I screamed.

"N-no Sandy", Alex said controlling me by pulling my arm.

"Why don't you let me go?! I have to stop them!", I tried to get free from their grip but no use.

"Because they're dead!! mom dad Harper they're dead they're no more!", Alex yelled on the top of his lungs making me stop.

Everything was silent and still. Including us.

"They're no more Sandy", Alex calmed me.

"But I just saw Harper drowning and Mom dad in a plane", I stuttered.

"That was a nightmare", Alex said as Edward helped me go back to my bedroom.

"Then I wish this one would come true. At least I would get to meet them. I really miss them. They can't leave us alone like this. We're just some teenagers we don't know anything about life.", I cried.

"I know. But you're the best sister anyone could ask for", Alex smiled and then leaved my room.

Me and Edward were in my room.

I know Edward was confused about Harper and all that.

I would tell him soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys please vote and comment :)
Love u all
-Author.