15:Last day before spring break

Edward carried me to the car and helped me get in the front passenger seat. We drove off. 

"Edward I'm going to my house. Right?", I nervously asked.

"Yes. And I'll be with you until you don't recover", he commanded.

"I'll be alright. You don't have to-", I protested against him. 

"not happening", he gave me a look which meant to shut up. I did.

In 15 minutes we reached home. I rang the bell constantly and at last remembered that our servants were on leave. 

I am so stupid...

Edward had his arm tightly around my waist so I wouldn't fall. 

"Um Edward the key is under the door mat", I closed my eyes tightly waiting for a reply with silly mentioning in instead I heard the door open.

 I opened my eyes and Edward was as normal as ever. He pushed me slightly to help me in. The house was with an eerie silence no one was to be in it till the next day except me and Edward.

He lifted me again and started going upstairs. I thought of keeping my mouth shut or get a comment with either Tomboy or silly in it. Meh!

...
Edward had already been in my room yesterday.

Did he read my diary?!
Is that why he's quiet?!

I wrote each and everything about Edward in it...

"Edward. Um uh did you find something not quiet good or something strange in my r room when you came here yesterday?", I was so nervous and curious.

I did not want him to read it and at the same time somewhere I did want him to read it, to get to know about my feelings for him...

"Yes I did. Very very strange", he was grinning

Oh God, no. 

Edward just say anything else.

"What was it?", I said as we were about to reach the end of the stairs.

"First. AXE men body spray?! Seriously you are a tomboy", he said shrugging like a body spray was disgusting.

"Hey! Don't get it on me! Not my fault that I love it's scent!", I rolled my eyes. "Yah yah", he rolled his eyes back on me.

We entered my room and  Edward gently laid me on the bed and the pulled the sheets. 

"Ok ok", I was about to tell him everything about me except the soft corner in my heart for him.

"You might be thinking such a good girl I am. But you don't really know me yet, i'm the craziest person you'll ever come across, so just giving you a warning", I said.

"Seriously girl?", he asked in surprise.

"What?! I'm not a miss two goody shoes!", I rolled my eyes. He was looking around nervously.

"Hey hey! Come on! Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean you have to be nervous! Be comfortable", I taunted him.

Edward who was fiddling around my... Books. No no ! The diary is in the center oh no!

I thought to distract him. I had an empty bottle on my side table. I pushed it and it fell on the floor. I quickly acted as if I had a headache. "Oh Edward can you please bring me a pain killer from downstairs", I rubbed my forehead slowly. "Sure", with that he rushed out.

 Now what I can't stand on my own!

Edward will be coming any time!

I saw my T-shirt lying at the end of the bed. I got hold of it between my toe and index finger of my foot and dragged it backwards. Finally it reached till me and with all my power I threw the shirt on the book rack.

Yes!

Luckily it covered the diary. At once Edward rushed in with the medicine.

If I took the medicine it would cause a side effect because I didn't have any headache!

"Uh Ed-Edward I really feel okay now", I insisted. 

"Silly, it's your medicine time", he said pouring water for me.

"No no! I'm not gonna take this big capsule", I said horrified. 

"Haha shut up! You're gonna take it", he said ignoring me.

I ducked my face under the sheets.
"Sandy come on! It's just a medicine!", He said as if I was a baby not taking medicine.

"Just a medicine? It's a huge, enormous capsule!", I squealed.

Strangely he didn't reply.
Maybe when I came out of the sheets he would force the capsule in my mouth.

No he wouldn't do that

"Edward??!!", I yelled out.

No reply.

There was a scary silence. I only heard the ticking of the clock. Which creeped me out.

I slowly pulled the sheets back and no one was there!

I wasn't really afraid but if alone it scared the wits out of me.

My heart started pounding as if it would come out.

What will I do now?

"Edward?!!!", I called out with a very weak tone in my voice.

No reply.

At once Edward rushed in.

"Edward! What's wrong with you?!", I shouted.

He was as calm as ever.

"Sandy? What happened? Oh sorry I just went to crush the capsule so you would take it in as a powder.,,", he smiled.

Stupid!stupid!stupid me!

"Uh oh s-sorry. I thought you left..", I said wiping my fake tears.

He placed the medicine on the side table and burst our laughing. I just stared him confused. 

"What?!", I gave him a meh look. 

"Ahahahahhahaha, sorry. Sandra? Seriously? You think I would leave?!", he controlled his laughter.

I groaned. 

"Okay, okay", he said catching his breath.

"Take your meds now", he said coming back to normal now. 

I grinned at him. "No", I roll my eyes.

"So did Andrew call you again?", he said ignoring the med completely.

Wow

"N-no. But I'm just kinda afrai-"

And gulp! He forced the powdery medicine in my mouth and pushed water after it.

I knew it!

I was going to gag but then it felt normal. I gave him a 'you messed with the wrong person' glare.

He just smiled which made me melt down.

"So in which room am I staying?", he asked as if nothing happened.

"Uh um the room which is right in front of this room. Make yourself comfortable", I smiled back.

"Okay thanks", he says.

"Edward you have to go to school", I said with a worried tone. 

"Yeah but-", he was interrupted by me. 

"No buts you are going to school because I won't let you miss school all because of me.

"Silly it's Friday! Last day before spring break",he says.

"Uh..yay?", I smiled nervously, i was just so stupid i couldn't help it.. He chuckled.

"Edward please help me start walking", I said impatiently. 

"I don't want no", I crossed my arms. 

"Okay", he sighed.