32:A Lazy and Lovely day.

"Andy!", I shook him. He didn't even budge.

"Psh! Andy get up get up get up", I jumped on him.

"Hey! Okay okay I'm awake what is it?", he irritatedly asked.

"Drive me to CTC cafe now", I ordered.

"Kay......", he trailed off dozing off again.
Arghhh
Sleepyhead!

An idea popped into my head.
Huhahuhaha
He hates it!

I took my earphone and played Oh Cecilia put the volume high and placed the ear phone in his ear.

I started singing/screaming with the song.

"Gosh! Turn that shit down!", Andy shot up in the bed and pulled out the earphone.

I started laughing at his reaction.
"Well you dozed off again I had to wake you up. Now get up and drive me to CTC", I crossed my arms.

"Okay wait let me change", he threw his arms into the air surrendering.

He went into the washroom and came out ten minutes late.

"Come on", he muttered turning the lights off.

"Yeah you better come on", I rolled my eyes.

We went downstairs and Alex and Harper were still sleeping.

We got in the car.
"Tell me why aren't you driving?", Andy asked me irritatedly.

"Because my handsome boyfriend left my car keys inside the car and accidentally locked it", I smiled sarcastically to which he replied with a
sheepish smile.

When he glanced at the time he freaked out.

"Gosh! Sandy why the hell are you going to a cafe at 07:00 in morning?!", he shrieked.

"Hey I just wanted to sort out things with Chloe and Sophie they broke friendship with me when they knew I had cancer but now it's not, so best friends again", I grinned.

He nodded and smiled.

"You can go back to sleep when you go back home", I offered.

"Not can..I definitely will go back to sleep", he rolled his eyes.

We reached the cafe in 10 minutes. I knew that Chloe and Sophia would be here as it was our daily routine.

I got out of the car.
"Thankyou Andy", I smiled and pulled his cheek.

"Yah yah bye", he rolled his eyes as drove off.

Inhale

Exhale

I went into the cafe and spotted Chloe and Sophie sitting on the last table.

Let's do it.

I walked to them.

"Hey guys", I smiled. "Listen why are you here-", as Chloe was about to start I sat down as cut her off.

"Okay guys I know how huge sacrifice you made John told me everything. But guys I .......don't have cancer it was just some wrong information", I smiled.

They both gasped.

I met with a bone crushing hug by both of them.

"Oh my god oh my god on my god we're so happy!! Yayyyy you're not going anywhere you're perfectly fine!", the both gushed.

"Hey hahaha I knew I love you guys", I calmed them down.

"And what's going on between John and you han?", Sophia wiggled her eyebrows.