28:I was so wrong!

The party was going excellent. Everything was well managed and the food was very tasty.

Some people were dancing some were sitting on the beautifully decorated tables some were....making out.

Blech!
(Gag)

"Attention everybody", Alex stood on the stage.

Everyone went silent and all eyes were on Alex.

"The reason I held this party was no random reason. It's a very special reason. A special person", Alex started his emotional speech.

It must be his girlfriend.

I snickered at the thought.

"The special person is very very important to me. That person gave me courage. The person made me brave and stood by me when I was all alone", he emotionally went on.

"That person is.....Sandra. My sister", Alex smiled.

What?!
Me?!

Alex seriously me?!

All lights went off and a spotlight came on me just as I was about to put a chip into my mouth.
I quietly put the chip back and smiled sheepishly.

Okay talk about awkward.

Everybody went awieee aww

"Sandra, this whole party is held for you because I wanted to tell you how special you are to me and how much I care about you. You're seriously the best sister when mom dad and Har- sorry when mom dad passed away there was no one but you to give me strength to fight the truth. I know I-I do behave badly and rudely with you but ignore that please. I mean seriously what can you expect from a 16 year old boy when some girl is being concerned for him especially when the girl is your sister.(Chuckle). Words can't describe how best you are. You tolerate everything. I love you Sandy", Alex smiled.

Every body started clapping.

And I started crying!

why do I have to cry?

But thank God I wasn't crying that much and thankfully I saved Melissa's artwork on me.

"Okay now Sandra would sing a song for us. Come on any song Sandy", Alex smirked.

No!
I'm a bit stage conscious.

Everybody started chanting Sandra Sandra!

Argh

Okay

I walked up on the stage.

And gave Alex a 'I'll kill you' look.

"Which song would you sing?", Alex raised his eyebrows.

"Um....Blank Space by Taylor Swift?", I shrugged.

He nodded and whispered something to the band which was invited.

"Okay attention every body here. Sandra's gonna sing Blank Space", with that Alex got off the stage.

Everybody hooted.

I took a deep breath and started.

"Nice to meet you , where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game wanna play?

I saw Andrew smiling at me through the crowd.
I smiled back.

What?!
Andrew here?!
Argh!!