17:These monsters kill me

I woke up in a different room. It wasn't my room. But it was my house. I saw Edwards things on the table. Edwards?
Oh this was Edwards room.

What in the world was I doing here?!

I felt an arm around my waist. I turned to look and it was Edward. I gasped. What was I doing here?!

Edward still looked so stunning.

Suddenly he woke up and we both stared each other. "What am I doing here?", I finally asked. "You were sleepwalking and you were crying hard pleading that you didn't want to sleep alone" he smiled.

Thank God I didn't tell him about my feelings!

"Meet you at breakfast?", I ask and he nodded.

I went to my room and showered.
I wore a dark denim shorts with a plain black T-shirt.

I went downstairs to find Edward sitting at the dining table.
He wore a black jacket with denim jeans.
Handsome!
"Hey", I smiled to find pancakes with honey sauce. "Your favourite breakfast?", he asked. "Obviously", I grinned.

As we finished breakfast Edward finally spoke up. "Any plans for evening? I know you won't be staying in bed", he rolled his eyes.
"Yah I thought you could help me with Science. I really don't understand antibiotics. Micro organisms kill me!", I rolled my eyes. "Haha o-", I interrupted him. "Only if you want to", I said realising how demanding I sounded. "Yes I will help you. The couples are going out so I don't have any other plans", he smiled.

Chloe and Sophia are being a little extra reserved!

Shut up Sandra they are your best friends and they're happy with them!

__________________________________________

We sat down at my study table as I opened my books.
"These monsters kill me", I say pointing towards Bacteria and other organisms in my book.
Edward chuckled and I roll my eyes.
He clears his throat and starts.
"So basically Bacteria are unicellular organisms. They are harmful too and at the same time they are useful too like making yoghurt and that stuff", he explained and I really understood him more than our teacher!

Weird

"Edward you're so excellent in explaining", I said. "I might be a bad boy but I need good grades", he chuckled.
"True that", I muttered.

We were in the middle of explanation when my phone ringed and it was Sophia.
"Just a minute", I say and answer the call.
"Hello babe what's up?", I say.
"Um uh S-Sandy can you come to the city hospital, now?", she worriedly asked.

I stopped dead
Hospital?
Why?

"W-why?", I scrunch up my eyebrows.
"Just come", she sorta ordered 
"Okay hang on there", I said as I ended the call.

"Edward we need to go to the city hospital Sophia called me", I said putting my phone in my pocket. "Everything okay?", Edward asked raising his eyebrows. "I don't know. Please hurry", I worriedly replied.

He nodded and we went downstairs.
Edward started his car as I locked the house.
I hopped in the car and started praying that everything is all right...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this short chapter it was a filler for the next chapter
Thanks for reading!
-Author :D