13:No pain no gain

I woke up and the room had an eerie silence with an irritating dim blue light. 

I checked time on my phone and it was 03:10am. I managed to see through the dark and saw Edward asleep on the sofa.

I tried to get up to drink a glass of water but I felt a sharp pain in my back and arm. 

The needle of the drip had came out because of me trying to get up.

I tried to push it back inside but it started to bleed.

Now I didn't want to call Edward or he'll be disturbed from his deep sleep just because of me being stupid. And I couldn't get up.

Edward woke up by the sound of the tissue box falling on the floor..because of me!

He looked around until his gaze set upon me and noticed what had happened.

he looked up to the ceiling, sighed and said, "what the hell is wrong with this girl?" and rushed towards me.

" I just..", I... Edward was right. I just made problems! 

He tsk tsked. "It's bleeding so badly!", he furiously looked at me.

 I kept on stammering that I didn't do anything and he kept on ignoring me while putting on a bandage and wiping off the blood.

"Done", he muttered. I smiled widely at him. 

We had an eye lock. 

"What?", he asked, confused.

I came back from my thoughts. "Uh-oh um i was just thinking of how stupid i am", I laughed fake.

"You know what?! You really are very stupid", he sternly said touching at my cut.
He paused for a second and then looked at me.

"I guess that's because you are different from other girls", he winked at me.

that was new. i kept staring at him, now i was confused.

"You're a tomboy that's why", he chuckled.

My smile finished and I gave him a meh look. 

"Don't you start me!", I crossed my arms. We both burst out laughing.

"Shhh, this is a hospital", the nurse came in looking furious. She went and we were still giggling.

We became silent and kept staring at each other.

 Our dreamy stare was disturbed by my phone ringing.

It was.... Andrew.

I became tensed, worried. I looked at Edward and he told me to put the call on speaker. I did as he said.

"H-hello?", I said.

"Hii babe! It's been so long since we met", he sighed. I know he was lying. I guess he had run out of victims...
"Andrew what are you upto?! You know we have broke up a long time ago", I angrily replied.

"Can we do that again?", he sheepishly answered like he had forgot what he did to me.

"Do what again?! Abuse me?! Laugh at my bleeding?! Leave me all alone on a lone road at midnight with gangsters roaming around?! Hitting me until I faint by the horrible pain you give me?! Giving me to other boys to have 'fun' with me?! You wanna do that again?!", I shouted remembering all the pain he gave me.

I looked at Edward, his eyes widened in shock.

"whatever I'll have you because you BELONG to me", he sternly said.

"Andrew..every time I think of you..I I remember our beautiful memories. All of your promises, our plans... What happened to you?", I choked back a sob.
"Stop crying it never even meant anything! Who do you think you are?! Just a stupid slut! I'll have you no matter what!", he shouted back.
Edward snatched my phone furiously and gave him a harsh reply.

"who do you think you are?! For Sandra.. She is not any of what you just called her. She is a very very special girl whom you have made a mistake to leave. And for you.. You are just a player! You play with girls and then throw them away! having Sandra back? not even in your wildest dreams! Now you ever touch her and you'll have to answer me!", with that Edward ended the call.

"Thank you", I said rubbing my temples.

"No need. And what are friends for?", he smiled. 

"Now go to sleep", he said lying on the sofa and dozing off.

I comfortably pulled the sheets and went to a dreamy sleep.