one

"Baby!" Dinah yelled from the living room. "Will you bring me a water bottle, please."

"Sure thing." I responded to my girlfriend who was laying comfortably in the living room while I made us some popcorn.

We've been living in this beautiful Seattle apartment for almost two months. Not only is it exciting to start a new life with someone I love but it's just nice to be around her.

Our apartment has a great view of the city. It's not too big. Just one bed and bath with the perks of a comfortable sized living room, kitchen, and dining room.

After the microwave went off, I grabbed the popcorn, dumped it in the bowl and hurried into the the living room to give her some water.

I sat down with the popcorn in my lap and looked over at the tv. She changed the channel over to some action movie that I honestly couldn't give two fucks about. I just took out my phone and began texting Lauren.

Her and I haven't gave up communication. In fact, we're still very close. Only because Lauren secretly doesn't trust Dinah, which I don't see why she shouldn't. Dinah is good to me.

Y/N: LiLo

Laur: hey mija! how's it going?

Y/N: pretty good. what about with you?

Laur: I just took Mila out on a date lol

Y/N: damn ;) don't let me interrupt fam

Laur: shut up, nasty. we're taking it slow which is something you know nothing about.

Y/N: lol you make a good point. even Dinah knows I like it rough

Laur: ew God. stop haha. even though she's your gf, she was still my teacher I don't wanna picture her and you and ... no

Y/N: lmao I never asked you to. you have a terrible imagination if u think it's gross though. it's anything but gross

Laur: oh my lord. ok. let's not get into this. how's Seattle?

Y/N: pretty good. kinda hot right now but I'm just waiting for the storming season

Laur: well cali is nice. should've stayed :(

Y/N: you know I couldn't do that

Laur: yeah I know. but we're coming to visit during spring break. k?

Y/N: okay.

I felt a pair of lips press to my neck. I smirked and continued to type.

"Who ya texting?" Dinah asked with a husky voice.

"Lauren." I moaned out, feeling Dinah nibble a little on my neck.

She pulled my phone out of my hand and set it on the coffee table in front of us, along with the popcorn.

"Why don't you watch the movie?" Dinah giggled into the crook of my neck, still kissing me.

"I'd have to say the same to you." I relaxed as her mouth just went to work on my flesh.

Her hand landed on my thigh and I could feel a smirk form on her face. She pulled my legs onto the couch and climbed in between them.
Dinah's lips met mine and she pulled away to look down at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I laughed, holding my hand over my mouth.

Dinah shook her head and pulled my hand back down to my side, "Just wanted to look at you."