two

"I don't get art." Dinah crossed her arms and stared intently at the painting on the wall. "This looks like your school work."

"Ha ha." I sarcastically laughed. "My school work isn't this confusing."

I turned my head to try and see if I could figure out what all those scribbles were but I couldn't. I just kept thinking that everything has a meaning, although, this piece of art is debatable.

Dinah grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers to pull me away from the confusing painting, "Tell me again why we decided to go here first instead of the aquarium?"

"Because the aquarium makes me nervous." I laughed, swinging our arms back and forth.

"You've never explained that, by the way."

"I just get nervous in the 3-D tanks." I giggled. "Just the thought of that much water pressure pressing onto the glass. Nope. It's not for me."

"You're such a baby." Dinah laughed, pushing her long and thick hair out of her face. "How about we ditch this place and go somewhere else."

"Where?" I asked, keeping my attention to the paintings on the wall as we strolled by.

"I'll show you." Dinah mischievously said while pulling me further and further out of the building.

--

Dinah and I were seated out by Lake Washington which had a perfect view of the city.

I was sat in between her legs and her arms were wrapped around my waist as we let the view hypnotize us.

"Are you ready for school?" I asked Dinah, breaking the soft silence we created.

Dinah nodded, "Yeah, I am. I think starting late in the year was good for me. It kind of gave me an idea of what to expect."

"How are the kids there?" I paused for a moment, "Wait. Do they hit on you like at my school? I will kill each and everyone of those bastards if they do."

Dinah giggled in my ear, "You're so dumb. You won't do shit."

"You want a bet? I will cut a ho." I laughed. "If they touch you like I touch you they better pray to God I can try to control myself from beating them like a piñata."

"Slow your roll, sassy." Dinah put her hand on my leg to squeeze it, "No one is going to get hurt because I'm not noticed."

"Bullshit. You probably just don't want to admit it but you're smoking hot." I laughed, leaning deeper into her.

"Hush up." Her embarrassed voice was peeking out.

After a long silence of staring out at the water, I spoke up, "Dinah, you should sing to me."

"Mm okay." A little giggle left her lips.

I was thankful that she had opened up to me more now that we've been living together. A perk was that I got to hear her sing all the time.

The other day, I was laying on the couch and I was so exhausted. So, Dinah was in the kitchen only ten feet away and making food while singing. She put me to sleep with a little lullaby and didn't even know it.

"You open the door
Wearing nothing but a smile, fell to the floor
And you whisper in my ear, "Baby, I'm yours."
Ooh, just the thought of you gets me so high, so high

Girl, you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl, you got me
There's nothin' I, no, I wouldn't do, I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you."

The slow melody she created in my ears made me relax in her arms as she continued to sing softly.

"Just the thought of you gets me so high, so high
Ooh, just the thought of you gets me so high, so high

Girl, you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl, you got me
There's nothin' I, no, I wouldn't do, I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you."

That voice. Damn. It was honestly a shame that she became a teacher. The world should know this voice and recognize it. It's honestly so unique and beautiful. Like nothing else I've ever experienced.

"Jason Derulo." I smirked, basically melting. "Good choice."

"Yeah." She smirked, "I know how hot he gets you."

"Not as hot as you get me but yes he's a close second."

Dinah moved her head in to kiss my neck softly as I peered out to look at the peaceful lake.

"I'm glad you came to Seattle with me." Her words were muffled in the crook of my neck but I could understand her perfectly.

I grabbed her hand that way laid on my leg and interlocked our fingers, "I'm glad I came, too."

--

The night ended with Dinah and I trailing through the city of Seattle and finding multiple coffee shops. I don't see how people can consume this much coffee but to each his own.

Eventually we both got tired and picked her car up to bring it back to our place.

Our place.

That's so nice to say and hear.

Dinah opened the door to the apartment and pointed inside, "Go ahead, babe."

"What a classy lady." I smirked at her before walking into the house and automatically pulling my shows off to go and sit on the couch.

After exhaling loudly, I groaned and laid on my stomach. "Baby Jane. Come rub my back, please."

Dinah flung off her shoes and hurried over to the couch so she could stand and stare me down. "You have to take your shirt off first."

I smirked and yanked my shirt off over my head.

Dinah straddled me from behind and slowly began pressing her hands to my back.

Her long fingers pressed against my flesh to massage the tense muscles.

It honestly felt so good to me that a inexcusable moan left my mouth.

"Mm. Please don't do that." Dinah begged quietly while continuing to push softly on my back.

Another moan left my mouth as she started working on my shoulder blades. "I can't help it. You have magic hands."

Dinah leaned in to start kissing from my neck and down my spine, "My hands aren't the only thing that's magic."

"Dinah Jane," I pleaded. "Just rub my back."

She giggled, "Okay, but only because I'm exhausted."

+

a/n:

regular updates coming soon. I promise. just give me some time to write some chapters in advance ;) -agf