random laurinah smut

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY. I JUST SAW DINAH AND LAUREN IN THEIR TCA OUTFITS AND I GOT REALLY TURNED ON. SO WITHOUT ANY FURTHER INTRODUCTION I LIKE TO CALL THIS:

AT THE TCA'S

After being dragged through the red carpet as Dinah Jane's arm candy, like always, we were finally allowed to sit down up front at the Teen Choice Awards. All of these award shows were the same, well so I thought.

Except this time I was sat in between Lauren and Dinah. Now, with Dinah being my girlfriend it wasn't bad at all to sit by her. But recently the constant glares, winks, and cuddles with Lauren have became anything but friendly. I've had to keep reminding myself that I'm in a relationship with Dinah but I would be lying if I said that Lauren hasn't caught my eye once or twice.

And if that wasn't bad enough, the low cut dress that Lauren was wearing tonight wasn't helping anyone especially me.

The crowd was live and loud around us. I wasn't paying too much attention to them, though. My eyes were turned to eye down Lauren's tan body. Every inch of her recently ivory skin was so close yet so far away from me.

Dinah's hand landed on my thigh and she lightly squeezed it which caused me to bite my lip and turn towards her.

"Fool, you're staring." Dinah whispered in my ear. Her breath hit my neck in just the right places to make me shiver.

"No I'm not." I challenged her.

Dinah clicked her tongue and moved her hand further up my thigh and whispered in my ear once more, "Maybe you'd want Lauren to join us tonight with all that ogling."

I turned to look at her with wide eyes, not fully believing anything she had to say.

Dinah removed her hand from my thigh and tapped Lauren's shoulder so that her attention would turn away from Tumblr on her phone.

I looked down at my lap and began messing with my fingers as Dinah spoke to Lauren softly so that no one around us could hear. Although, the loudness of the arena already had that covered. "Hey, Laur. Text me. I have to ask you something." Dinah's voice was so silky smooth I thought I was going to drown in it.

Lauren nodded in response with a sly smirk and began heading to her contacts.

I didn't know if they were just going to fuck with me or actually go through with it.

Even though I love Dinah, it would be my biggest dream to do this with the both of them. I don't know why. Maybe it's the recently curiosity of what Lauren has to offer that has made me become so unkempt for my feelings.

As the show began to start with the first performers, I noticed that Dinah and Lauren were typing back and forth with smiles on their faces. Every once in a while a short giggle would escape their mouths and Ally would tell them to be quiet.

After the third award was announced, both women had put their phones away and waited patiently until the commercial break had begun.

While everyone began talking, Dinah turned her head away to say something to Camila who was on the other side of her.

I kept my eyes to the front of the stage and felt a soft kiss right on the side of my neck where my sweet spot was. Lauren softly spoke into my ear with a husky voice, "Looks like you, Dinah, and I will be having a little fun tonight."