twenty-five

I sat in Harry's drive way, waiting for him to answer me because I didn't want to just sit in his driveway if he was out making a deal.

Harry and I have an interesting past.

He's the crew, the underground squad, one of few. I had taken some easier courses with some lower level kids. Not grade level just ability level to want to do shit in school or fuck around and let it pass me by. I decided to choose the second choice when my family decided to start taking weekend long trips to Vegas and back continuously and I began to just move around with them all the time.

But Harry was an excuse for my parents to let me stay out with a good person instead of go back and forth places.

I had made a joke that Harry should pretend to be my boyfriend so they wouldn't really realize I was bi
Or even curious for that matter. Harry could tell that about me before I could. His ex boyfriend, Louie, and him used to be the best of the best in the misfit gang. Inseparable, in the simplest terms. They supplied what we call 'the underground' which were places we would hang. On the underground of the school was where teens were bent on a little bit of drugs, a little bit of pills, and a little bit of alcohol. They would have semi big kickbacks and only few people would know about them. Mostly because they were in abandoned places that we could get fined for. So, we didn't want to cause too much attention to ourselves. They fought a lot while Zane and I fought. Harry and I always stuck it out together and he always promised to protect me from Zane if he was around our fights and he did.

Ever since then, we've just had this strange past because that's what that is. The past. For some strange reason we just got busy and stopped hanging out for a while. And then a while turned into weeks, then to months, then to years. He would occasionally sell me weed off and on but Louie got to where he hated Harry's dealing, not allowing him to go out and deliver anymore. At some point, Harry grew tired and told Louie to get lost which shocked even me. Louie was Harry's first friend when he first moved here in the 7th grade from the Uk. I thought they'd be together forever.

Ever since then, Harry and I had flirted but we never really did anything about it. We had a very long past together, spilling war stories from times we had troubles with our men and that's all it was. He was only my drug dealer and peer for a while, but when he started to date Ally we got along a lot better again.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pulled up Dinah's number, thinking this is the best time I could have to talk to her.

Y/N: hey

Baby Jane: wassup fool?

Baby Jane: haaaa nah I'm just playing. how you doing babe?

Y/N: ha I'm good. I ran into your cousin on the street a little while ago.

Baby Jane: which one? 😂😂😂

Y/N: Masi

Baby Jane: 🙄 oh 😒

Y/N: what's that supposed to mean?

Baby Jane: did he hit on you? 😒 I'll kiss his ess I swear fo god. he's always tryin' to rally up that pussy and it's annoyin as fuhh

Y/N: lmao are u high? I love your texting.

Baby Jane: ugh no sorry. sometimes when I hang out with my family I get tht Tongan spirit back and since I've been around them a lot.......

Y/N: reppin OC I see

Baby Jane: frfr well what did he say?

Y/N: he told me to text you because you obvi miss me. plus he said u called Lauren a pale ess ho. is that correct?