fourteen

It was unusually cloudy morning for California. Of course we bring the weather with us.

My eyes peered in deeper into the dark room that was only lighted by the bathroom light down the hall. But even if it was pitch black, I could see a chair sitting in the middle of the room.

I turned my body to see Dinah gone.

"Babe?" I questioned. I did fall asleep with her, right?

That's when a song started to play so I swung my legs over to sit up and see what I had been asking for sense my birthday.

"Driver roll up the partition please. Driver roll up the partition please."

I smirked as she popped out in lace that made my eyes do the thing. Just because my baby Beyoncé was making my wildest dreams come true.

Her strut to me was on point with every snap beat. The confidence and essence of her body was beautiful.

"I don't need you seeing Yoncé on her knees
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club
Now my mascara runnin', red lipstick smudged"

Dinah straddled my leg for a moment and kissed down my jaw all the way to tug on my ear lobe until she pulled away to whisper harshly. "Get in that damn chair."

"Yes, Ms. Hansen." I smirked, as she moved off of me so I could make my way to the chair. I was so cheeky about the whole event that I had to bite my lip to suppress my excitement.

"Oh he so horny, yeah he want to fuck. He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse. He Monica Luwinski'd all on my gown. Whoa there daddy, daddy didn't bring a towel."

Beyoncés rasped words were lost in my head. I couldn't focus on the music as Dinah straddled my lap to grind herself into me at the beat. It was obviously some of these Polynesian genes giving her the muscles to do these body rolls against me.

I placed my hands on her thighs and gripped her tightly. Her hands pulled mine off of her and she demanded, "No touching until the end of the song." She got off my lap to stand in front of me and pull my legs off of the chair a bit. Her core grinded into my my leg and my eyes burned into her skin. I had to control myself.

"Oh, baby, baby we better slow it down. Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up. And we ain't even gonna make it to this club. Take all of me
I just wanna be the girl you like. The kinda girl you like. Take all of me. I just wanna be the girl you like.
The kinda girl you like is right here with me. Right here with me."

She moved away once she got a little too comfy to do 'some tricks with her ass'. But don't put Lauren's words in my mouth.

She stood in front of me and leaned against the ends of the bed to slowly move her hips like a wave and it made me so weak. I was about to end this whole dance right there but something made me stop to let her continue.

Finally, I spoke up as she started to sit on my lap. "How about I give you a lap dance?"

"You can't dance." She laughed.

"Actually," I smirked, "You want in on a secret that you can never share with anyone. Even Lauren since you've already started to become so buddy buddy with my friends." She rolled her eyes in response and met my pinky to allow me to continue talking. "When we were younger, Lauren and I would give each other lap dances."