2

Dear Bully,

It had only been a week since I came to 'your' school and I was already getting funny looks. You seemed to be loved by a lot of people and judging from the person you showed me that day, I didn't blame them. But that was going to change because today is when I found about you. The real you. 

I still remember a voice that belonged to a guy, and he was trying to talk to me. I didn't turn around though because I was scared he was going to say 'hi' and then never talk to me again. The memory of me trying to walk away still burns deep into my mind because I never really did. In that exact moment, a girl pushed me and made me spill my drink all over him.  Sad thing was, because I was panicking, I threw my tray on him in an effort to just ran away. It worked, but I didn't apologise and I could hear everybody's laughter echoing behind me. They were laughing at him.

As apologetic as I was, the greatest thing happened after that; a red head came up to me during class and she said her name was Serena. I'm sure you know her. We chatted and it was nice. She was the only person that had talked to me ever since I came to the school. She invited me to sit with her during lunch but when I had gotten up, I was tripped by someone.

You were laughing at me. Your mood and face, just you in general, had changed drastically. No traces of the smiling guy from before. I didn't understand what I did to you that first day. I still don't.

Love, Anjana