29

Dear Xavier,

Two days after that other letter, I decided to come to school. My parents were against me not going to school but I managed to convince them that I was really sick. 

Today though, you ignored me. It was like I didn't even exist to you which for some reason kind of got me confused. I remember during recess, whilst I was on my to the library, I was just walking down the hallway and I went all the way to the canteen because I was thinking about what you were thinking about. When I was going back up to the library, you were there, standing there looking like you wanted to do something but you were stalling. Somehow it was like you knew I was there because you looked right at me..but then you ignored me.

I didn't know (I still don't know) if I should have been relieved or not. I don't know if it was disappointment either. All I know was that I was shocked. 

My hands were shaking too but not because I was scared. It was weird. Are you mad at me or something? Is the Xavier I saw that other day, the one that bought me Oreos...a fake? Did I imagine it all? 

Please give me some answers, I'm going crazy just thinking about whether the bully Xavier is the real you or if the sweet Xavier is you.

Love Anjana