32

Dear Xavier, 

Wednesday. The day I usually hated the most. It was a sign that I was only halfway through the week. 

 I thought people would have left me alone by now. And yes, they have but they still whisper about me to other people. Maybe I shouldn't have expected a lot. I'm still gonna thank you for stopping the bullying. It's like it never happened and you're a whole new person. Yet I'm the only one that holds the scars and bruises to know it actually did happen.

But today something good happened. I feel like my life is going on track, and I don't even see Serena, which is an added bonus. I don't think I could keep myself together if I saw her too. But Xavier, a new guy showed up today. His name is Damien.

 I was scared he was going to be like Brian. But I was more scared about people spreading rumours and getting him to hate me. I still cared about what people thought, no matter how much I didn't want to, I did.

Yet during Biology he sat next to me Xavier. He chose to sit next to me, despite the whispers. I knew he heard them but he just glared at them all and looked at me with his electrifying blue eyes. He has a lip piercing too. I saw it when he shot me a small smile, introducing himself to me. I was too shocked to say anything so I just stared.

 He had chuckled and ran a hand through his jet black hair and turned away after that. Though he didn't talk to me after that...he didn't bother me with unnecessary attention to hurt me. He treated me like a normal person. The funny thing was, people were scared of him

Comparing you and him, even though you were a bully, people loved you and basically worshipped you. I don't know him yet to judge, but he seems like a nice guy yet people are scared of him and keep their distance.

 But forget all that Xavier. Throughout the whole day I caught glimpses of you making out with different girls each time. And each time I could see from where I stood or walked by, you were crying.

 I wanted to come to you. To ask you what was wrong. But I didn't think you'd tell me. I know you're past this but there was this feeling of fear. Fear that you were going to take it out on me. Your eyes were red and they were bloodshot when I looked at you this afternoon Xavier. You walked away as soon as you saw me about to approach you.

...Are you okay? 

Love, Anjana.