34

Dear Xavier, 

Damien and I have been getting closer to each other. We're both friends, really good ones.

He makes me laugh and takes me to amusement parks and we now have a thing where we go out to eat ice-cream every Friday afternoon. 

He makes life exciting Xavier. More than ever before. I know, I'm sucking myself back into what Brian and I had, and it's bad.

But I believe Damien is a good guy and besides, we're only friends.

To people that are rude and just judgemental, he's just stoic and cold and rude. 

He scares other people and people maintain their distance from him, they try not to get him angry and he intimidates other people whilst with me, he's more open and just cheerful.

I know people don't change other people as it's unrealistic and all..but I like to believe that I am getting Damien to open up to me than he does to other people.

Damien's laugh..when he laughs, my gosh, it's like music to my ears Xavier!

His laugh and smile reaches his eyes and I just love seeing the sides of his eyes crinkle when he's happy. 

I cause that. 

But Xavier, I'm confused. You were mad at me weeks ago about me telling you about Damien and I had no clue why.

But I know why now. One of your friends, Luke, gave me a letter today, telling me that you had wrote it to me a while ago but you didn't want to give it to me. 

..It's a love letter Xavier. With you apologising profusely and saying that you...love me and everything.

I want to come talk to you but I didn't see you at all today. Yet again. 

I don't get this. How? Why me? You can't love me, you were my bully, you hurt me.

This is toxic Xavier and it isn't true love. 

Love, 

Anjana