9

Dear Bully,

This was the day you went too far. Everything you do and say are vicious words that slice into my heart but I believed I could take it. 

But, I can't. I am weak. 

And today, you proved it by being the worst human alive. I was always scared of you, I'm pretty sure you know that. You thrived off of it like some sort of sadist.

I was walking off to recess but as soon as I went through the door, gooey red paint fell on top of me, covering me from head to toe. I still remember the feeling of the cold, slimy paint all over me and the chuckles and giggles ringing out throughout the hallway. Seeing you and your friends holding glitter and chucking it at my face made the humiliation even worse.

Where were the teachers, you ask? Who knows. In the staff room enjoying their merry lives. I've told them about this incident and all they've said is 'they'll look into it'. Aren't they supposed to care for the wellbeing of their students?

Today was the day I realised, those teachers are just as bad as you for not doing anything. I knew you were a bad person but even I didn't think you'd go this far. Far enough to humiliate me in front of everyone without a freckle of guilt. 

I was already humiliated enough by being sworn at and shoved. I didn't need this memory hanging over me either. After this, I know that I will be known as 'the girl that Xavier dumped paint on'.

I hate you Xavier. I really really do.

Love, Anjana