25 (Non-diary) P1

I was smiling as I slowly walked towards Brian's classroom. It was the end of the day, and he had texted me telling me to come to his Science class after school.

But I didn't see him there so I was currently walking to his classroom so we could go home together.

He made me happy and he didn't even know it. I was willing to let him kiss me today...I had all of it planned. I wanted it to be like a birthday gift that was special from him.

Looking around the hallways, I realised that it was only me and some other students left, some who were possibly waiting for their parents to pick them up.

Looking out through one of the windows, as I came closer to Brian's classroom, I saw Xavier sitting on one of the benches, bouncing a basketball in front of him. I stopped and stared unintentionally.

It was as if he knew someone was staring at him, because he looked up and his eyes met mine.

Me not expecting to be caught, jumped slightly and gulped in fear.

I immediately looked away and kept walking as if nothing happened.As I neared Brian's classroom though, feeling of dread filled me.

I don't know why, but it was like something bad was going to happen and my gut was trying to warn me.

I of course, decided to ignore it and kept going forwards, stopping right outside Brian's classroom.

With a big smile, I turned the knob..only to see the most heart-breaking sight ever.

I didn't love him..but I think I was starting to feel something other than just 'like' for him..and to see him...now with..her, broke my heart.

And on my birthday. My gut feeling was right. Xavier and Brian hurt me in the same day..on a special day.

Well it was supposed to be special. Guess, the universe didn't want me to be happy on the day I was born.

I held back a sob as I saw Brian....having sex with Serena on the teachers desk.

Even though I never truly felt anything strong for him, it still hurt because he lied to me. He lied to me and he used me.

"Finally, we can fuck without that bitch in the way."

"Mhm, forget about her, she's nothing babe..." Serena moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist.

My eyes widened and every second that went past, every action they did, every word they uttered, broke my heart even more.My eyes were so blurry, I couldn't even see anything clearly.

I didn't know what they were doing, and I didn't know what I was doing. I was there but not really there.

I had never felt this sort of pain either. It was actually like someone was tearing my heart into two and forcing me to watch it happen.

The pain Xavier inflicted on me was different to the pain of watching someone I thought I was starting to love, cheat and lie to me.

I let out a strangled gasp but quickly covered my mouth. Brian and Serena both stopped to look up at me, their faces red as they tried to scramble away from each other.

I went to leave when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I closed my eyes, silently letting the tears fall out and turned around to see Xavier staring at the scene in front of me before his light brown eyes slowly slid to the side to meet with my black teary ones.

I swallowed and I could feel my lip trembling because I was trying so hard not to cry. Xavier's jaw clenched as he let his eyes rove over my face.