6 (Non-diary)

I was on my way to P.E class when Xavier and his friends came running down the hallway with a paper bag. I didn't think much of it and kept walking when his friends held back my arms. The books in my hands fell to the floor in a heap and I began to struggle, eyes wide.

" W-what are you doing?!" 

Xavier chuckled and shoved the paper bag over my head. There were two slits where my eyes were supposed to be. I looked through it to see Xavier laughing his head off, his face turning red. His friends shoved me away from them and joined in with his laughter. 

"What does this say? What--why are you doing this?!" I screamed and they only laughed louder. Xavier stopped after a moment, coals of anger burning in his eyes.

"You're fucking stupid. Why do you think I'm doing this, bitch?" 

I clenched my fists. I wanted to hurt him so bad, but I couldn't. I didn't want to be violent. There were four of them and one of me. 

They'd break me like a twig. 

"I don't know," I whimpered, reaching up with quivering fingers to lift the paper bag off. Xavier tutted, the sound echoing in the empty hallway. My heart hammered within my ribcage as I waited for him to threaten me. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." My arms slowly went down and hung limply at my sides as Xavier walked up to me. His eyes were so close I could almost feel the hatred from him just by looking into them. "You have to wear this all day long."

"All day?"

"All day," he clarified, smirking. 

"W-why?" 

His friends started chuckling when Xavier put a hand up, their laughter ceasing immediately. "You'll see why. You can take it off at the end of the day. But," He brought his face down even closer, and due to the close proximity, his face was blurry,"If you take it off before the day finishes, you'll regret it."

His threat made my knees shake but I stopped myself before they noticed. Obviously, I tried not to be scared but I couldn't help it. His piercing gaze sliced through my charcoal ones but, I refused to back down. Eventually, Xavier stepped back and walked away with his friends tailing behind him. I knew what they were capable of, it was obvious. I just wish I could say or do anything to stand up for myself. 

I couldn't do anything now, he had his friends. 

But I could say something. And I will. 

You'll get what's coming for you Xavier.