35

Dear Xavier,

I came up to you at the end of the day when I saw you walking down the hallway.

When I stopped you to give the letter back to you and asked you about it, you looked angry...and nervous.

You were silent Xavier, but you didn't deny it. You just stared at me and then walked away, without turning back.

Damien offered to take me home after that. He saw something was up but didn't try to pry it out of me.

I was too confused about whether that letter was filled with your true feelings..or fake ones. Or whether the letter was even real or if it was just a prank.

Either way, I know how I feel about it. I came to understand what I felt about it while I was in Damien's car.

No matter how nice you are now, I will never love you Xavier. I'm better than that. I deserve someone better than my ex-bully.

I think at one stage, I did like you though Xavier. But that soon changed as I felt my life was horrible, cos you made it horrible for me.

Maybe if you had never bullied me, it would have been a different story. But this is what's happened and no one can change that.

If I want to move on and be happy with my life, then I'm not going to ever pursue a relationship with someone that hurt me. That's not love. You don't hurt the person you love.

Love,

Anjana