7

Dear Bully,

Two months had passed. I know that because I haven't written in this diary since that incident with the paper bag over my head.

I was ridiculed and people laughed at me. I even got locked in the janitor's closet by random people I didn't know. By the way, I did take off the paper bag in the end. Since I was locked in the closet, I figured you weren't ever going to find out that I took it off before the day finished. What was written on it was immature anyway but, I guess I shouldn't have expected anything else. If you must know, I still have it with me. As I'm writing in this diary, its next to me all creased up and splotched with dry tear stains, the word 'ugly c*nt' sprawled across it with black and bold permanent marker.

Thanks a lot. 

I skipped school today, because of you. I didn't want to face everyone at school because I was already getting sick of it. I try so so hard to not let what you say get to me but if I went...it would only be a matter of time before I start crying in front of everybody.

If this happened to get into your hands one day I doubt you would care but I'm going to tell you anyway. The teasing has been getting worse. Serena keeps telling me that this is bullying but I don't want to think about it.

I just want time to myself. 

To think over the past two months or so. My parents tried to help me because they said I was very 'unlike myself lately'. I don't know why but after pondering their words and just staring into space, I broke down. 

I cried myself to sleep.

I hope you're getting what you wanted.

Love, Anjana