36

Dear Xavier, 

You came up to me today, to talk about the letter. You told me that it was all true, that the letter was filled with your real feelings.  I was going to walk away because I didn't know what to say but then you suddenly said something that made me stop. 

"I know you don't feel the same way and...I guess that's okay. I just want you to know that it's all true and that..for everything I've done to you, I'm so fucking sorry," 

I hugged you then. You whispered in my ear that you agreed with me; that Damien is a sweet guy. That made my heart swell in happiness and it still does. Xavier, you're so kind now, and it actually warms my heart. 

We held each other for a long time Xavier. Especially since Damien had to come up to us to get us to break away. 

Damien was stiff and his jaw was clenched. He then told me that he'd wait for me outside school, near his car, and he didn't even look back as he strode away. 

Thinking about it now, I'm still confused to why he was acting the way he did, yet you seemed to have a knowing look on your face as I smiled and waved at you and walked in Damien's direction. 

Thank you Xavier, for being understanding..but do you have any idea to why Damien was acting the way he was? 

Love,

Anjana