12

Dear Bully,

I didn't go to school today. Well, more like I didn't want to but, my parents forced me because they believe education is always important. And it is, but not when I'm getting bullied and can't concentrate because every few seconds tears start racing down my face.

Bullied.

What a soul-crushing word. 

When I got to school the familiar feeling of fear crept up inside of me, gnawing at the base of my throat. I was physically sick, my whole body trembling and getting ready to flee the scene. Everyone became silent when I stepped inside, it wasn't anything new but surprisingly no one touched me. No one said anything, no snickering and no insults as well. Internally, I was shocked but I was happy as well Xavier! 

...Except, I didn't know what was going to happen and if I did, I wouldn't have let out a small smile to myself without letting anyone see. Thinking about that moment in the morning makes me cringe because I was so happily foolish. 

I opened the locker and the first thing I saw was a knife and a note that read 'kill yourself, make everyone happy, X.' 

And exactly after I held the note in my hand, everyone and I mean everyone  started cracking up. I was used to this now but I would never get used to people telling me to die and laughing at me. 

I saw you standing there, your friends holding Serena and Brian away from me so that they couldn't help. You saw me crying silently. I put my head in my locker to shield myself from everyone's mocking laughter echoing from behind me in a loud buzz. 

You're the only one that noticed I was crying, besides Serena and Brian yet you didn't do anything. You never do. But, this time I'm begging you to please stop. 

Before it's too late. 

Before I give you what you want. 

Love, Anjana